KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I think i'm going to try out everything and then see what appeals to me the most, it will be very hard 

• Like 1

One option would be interior designer or finalizer, but on the side building weaponry and running drugs for the mafia.

If there was a Porsche Panamera or Aston Martin Rapide.. and I could slap underglow on it.. I would just be enjoying that. 

• Like 1

I want to roleplay an insane guy that doesn't know how to drive. Aka, running people over, crashing into their cars, driving on the sidewalk, etc. I might even roleplay a crazy taxi driver. Also, if there is a chainsaw in the game, I want to cut people into tiny pieces and dump them into the ocean. I also want to lock people in my basement and torture them.

Edited by SkinnierSteve
  • Like 1

I really want to be a model, or a celebrity. I think it will be very fun. Crime free as much as possible.

3 hours ago, SkinnierSteve said:

I want to roleplay an insane guy that doesn't know how to drive. Aka, running people over, crashing into their cars, driving on the sidewalk, etc. I might even roleplay a crazy taxi driver. Also, if there is a chainsaw in the game, I want to cut people into tiny pieces and dump them into the ocean. I also want to lock people in my basement and torture them.

That first bit is basically a troll. A bannable offence. I would keep the RDMing to a minimum if you want to stay on servers.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Herzog said:

That first bit is basically a troll. A bannable offence. I would keep the RDMing to a minimum if you want to stay on servers.

I didn't know that. I thought it was to roleplay an insane driver... I really wanted to do that. Perhaps even an insane taxi driver.

Edited by SkinnierSteve

I'm going to be a big rig driver, (eventually will start with a truck then moving truck and build up to the big rig) who hunts, fishes, and if tow trucks are a thing which I imagine they are we'll have myself or my buddy who is going to RP as my characters little brother. Operate the tow truck. Also I hope there are Gators in the game cuz we could make a killing of gator skin boots and belts for all the high lifers out there.

If you guys want to check my posts that are in character about my character's campaign you will see what role I'm playing and if you want him or not for your governor. He has recently turned thirty and after a long time of working strongly as a lawyer and stock investor he has set aside his current life to start a new one within politics which will set upon his future, as he wishes to improve all yours he grew up in your average family at least what everyone thought tell he finally let out the fact that his father nearly beat him half the death all the time. This was because of his sacrifice to keep his family together even when it seemed unhinged he took a nail and drove it in to make sure it was stable. He believes in a Conservative way to run the economy but promote welfare for the extremely needy and providing bonures for people that work encouraging the people to not stay unemployed for to long. People without criminal records also get a bonus preventing people from committing crimes! Read the things he post in politicts to learn even more about him. Vote for a tomorrow fellow identians vote for Jakob Nunes!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

If you guys want to check my posts that are in character about my character's campaign you will see what role I'm playing and if you want him or not for your governor. He has recently turned thirty and after a long time of working strongly as a lawyer and stock investor he has set aside his current life to start a new one within politics which will set upon his future, as he wishes to improve all yours he grew up in your average family at least what everyone thought tell he finally let out the fact that his father nearly beat him half the death all the time. This was because of his sacrifice to keep his family together even when it seemed unhinged he took a nail and drove it in to make sure it was stable. He believes in a Conservative way to run the economy but promote welfare for the extremely needy and providing bonures for people that work encouraging the people to not stay unemployed for to long. People without criminal records also get a bonus preventing people from committing crimes! Read the things he post in politicts to learn even more about him. Vote for a tomorrow fellow identians vote for Jakob Nunes!

no thanks. i want to vote for a well known person, not for someone who joined right now

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

no thanks. i want to vote for a well known person, not for someone who joined right now

So basically your are looking for a celebrity to rule you? Seems like you're a bit mistaken on what you need. I've actually been in the community for a while now I just haven't found the right profile picture to represent my background not only that but my campaign website will be up shortly! We all have our own choices but I ensure you I'm the best you have.

3 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

So basically your are looking for a celebrity to rule you? Seems like you're a bit mistaken on what you need. I've actually been in the community for a while now I just haven't found the right profile picture to represent my background not only that but my campaign website will be up shortly! We all have our own choices but I ensure you I'm the best you have.

nope. i just don't want the newest community member as governour lolzaaa.thumb.PNG.a94914394aac292599d2f3edf0

Edited by Shimozukachi

20 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

nope. i just don't want the newest community member as governour lolzaaa.thumb.PNG.a94914394aac292599d2f3edf0

My friend I assure you I have been a apart of the community a longer time then that! That was the time of my first post. Besides by the time we get into the game I will be no where near a new member. I notice I have not been here as long as most of you but I assure you it shouldn't matter, do you want to let someone take over your dreams to begin to take dust on a shelf rather than actually happening? Don't let your dreams wither away like a dead corpse! This why I'm here so someone dosent wheel you in a wheelchair to the finish line only to then drop you! Im here to guide you but not pamper not spy on every move you make. I'm here to promote a new world a New Identiy. Where people can become what they want dress like what they want and live the way they want. I've been born to serve you. So do me a favor and just give me a little something that is your vote! I promise to better are community for a tomorrow we need to become leader rather than a simple politician a man that can give not just a couple of you. Bringing you to your dreams one step at a time. Through complete honesty are these words and my dreams are yours people of identity! Side with me and you side with your future, and a world we can all live in and thrive through together!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

My friend I assure you I have been a apart of the community a longer time then that! That was the time of my first post. Besides by the time we get into the game I will be no where near a new member. I notice I have not been here as long as most of you but I assure you it shouldn't matter, do you want to let someone take over your dreams to begin to take dust on a shelf rather than actually happening? Don't let your dreams wither away like a dead corpse! This why I'm here so someone dosent wheel you in a wheelchair to the finish line only to then drop you! Im here to guide you but not pamper not spy on every move you make. I'm here to promote a new world a New Identiy. Where people can become what they want dress like what they want and live the way they want. I've been born to serve you. So do me a favor and just give me a little something that is your vote! I promise to better are community for a tomorrow we need to become leader rather than a simple politician a man that can give not just a couple of you. Bringing you to your dreams one step at a time. Through complete honesty are these words and my dreams are yours people of identity! Side with me and you side with your future, and a world we can all live in and thrive through together!

I agree with you, the game isn't even out yet so I don't see why you can't be a governor or whatever you want , I would agree with the other person if the game was already out for a while and you don't know him but it isn't and now is the time to start planning what you want to become and to know people.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

I used to work in a city where the minimum wage for any starting position in any job was $140, but once our previous leader was exiled and a new one was elected, our pay went down to just $40 which broke any hope of grabbing one of those 13 million dollar Porsches. Heed my warning, if you manage to make recent migrants have a hard time settling down in the city and bring in laws, which would bother the citizens, you're not going to be a great leader. 

Promises are empty, acts and proving your point is what wins.

• Like 3

It will be what i can do Vs what i want to do i think. At the beginning i guess i will bounce between jobs in search of something that fits me. Once i will have the initial capital to do what i want ill get to work.

In a nutshell once i will get the capital needed i will form up with partners to create an investment group, supporting ideas and projects of other players in order for them to achieve their goals.. a bridging loan if you like :) . Cater to real estate and business groups, creative individuals with the right idea, time sensitive projects.

will be fun... :)   

26 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

I used to work in a city where the minimum wage for any starting position in any job was $140, but once our previous leader was exiled and a new one was elected, our pay went down to just $40 which broke any hope of grabbing one of those 13 million dollar Porsches. Heed my warning, if you manage to make recent migrants have a hard time settling down in the city and bring in laws, which would bother the citizens, you're not going to be a great leader. 

Promises are empty, acts and proving your point is what wins.

//if I could prove points through actions I would thinking about hosting a debate.

I want to make sure that we all have an equal opportunity, immigrant or local. This is what I strive to do. One hundred and forty dollars? You will make a lot more than this I'm not saying you are going to be able to buy Porsche the second I'm inauguration for passing bills will take time and so does making money but I promise with your hard work and mine together you will have what you want and then some I'm here to help. I'm not in it for me. I'm in it for a better Identity for everyone.

3 hours ago, Miker2209 said:

I agree with you, the game isn't even out yet so I don't see why you can't be a governor or whatever you want , I would agree with the other person if the game was already out for a while and you don't know him but it isn't and now is the time to start planning what you want to become and to know people.

Also heard that you are interested in investing I would like to speak maybe more about this in the future?

14 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

Also heard that you are interested in investing I would like to speak maybe more about this in the future?

Sure ;)

4 hours ago, QuashQai said:

I plan on being a Mob-Boss or a "Godfather" (Mafia style)

06309F95000005DC-0-image-a-7_14193768465

I don't think Winston Churchill is the most accurate representation for that. Lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

I don't think Winston Churchill is the most accurate representation for that. Lol

HAHAHAHAHA!