KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I sorta have a list of the jobs I am interested in, actually. Lol.

1. Clothes Designer

2. Cattle Rancher 

3. Trucker

4. Police Man

5. Paramedic 

I am keeping a very open mind to this game, and don't have my heart set on a particular job yet. 

On 1/4/2016 at 1:14 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

I'm probably going to be a paramedic and save lives.

Wholesomeness is in the air

• Like 1

I highkey don't understand why everyone wants to be a criminal.

I'd like to RP owning and operating my own bar, if it's possible. Maybe clothing designer. Hell, I could even be a truck driver. I haven't really settled on anything for sure yet but if it's an option I'm definitely leaning towards the bar.

• Like 1

Hey Guys - Just looking to be a simple beat cop - not really advance any further than that but really keen to see what the further options are as far as all the jobs and careers in the game - would be keen to join up to any RP that anyone is arranging

Growing weed and makin pretty much all kind of drug available in the games then sell it

OR

Be a farmer with a big land and growing weed on the side

OR

both of them

Well since I hope some of you read some of the rp  that me and the FBI lady did. You will see what how I am going to play my char.  And maybe start a crew that who really runs the city and we control the government. We control what the mayor says and does, we will be secret council, we will be the watchers a court of the smart and the rich. Who will save this city.

So yea that's my idea so far.

Edited by UnknownX

For me, it'll all depend on the demographics at launch.

Seeing as lots of people seem to be leaning toward crime, I'd probably be a cop/detective (if there's an apparent gap in numbers of criminals vs. cops), or a politician working to end the crime rates on our humble island.

Otherwise, I'd enjoy being a gun for hire or an information broker. 

I'll start as a law enforcement officer. I have no real ambition other than being a street cop, but I will progress my career just to find out how much I wish I stayed a street cop. :P
After that, I'm sure I won't stay in law enforcement forever. So I will, or maybe with an alternate character, join any other public service. EMT and Fire Dept. do seem like fun careers as well. So I'm certain I'll RP those as well at one point.

After all, I do believe quitting jobs won't be a hard thing to do. You won't get unemployment benefits though, if there will be such a thing implemented.

I'll be a criminal defense lawyer; if there are any high profile criminals that need to be represented in a court of law. I'll make sure they're given a reduced sentence or perhaps even a bail? (I don't know if there is courts yet but I could be someone to negotiate a bail for the criminals that are incarcerated.)

If I cannot do that, then I suppose I'll just work at a corporation (if there is any) or I'll try to find a job at a popular venue. 

Honestly, I'd like to try and live A Normal social life getting to know people by day, while still remaining... 'Unattached' to everyone (No... Not A Swinger... XD) 

But by Night... (I'm Batman? No! Dammit Sega...) 

A Hitman for hire, whether it be for the crime syndicates around town, or if any unlawful cops need somebody taken care of. All can be rest assured... For A Price of course... (Duh...) 

I'll still have to write more backstory for my character such as: Where did he get his Combat experience? What drove him to begin in this profession Etc.

This game is going to be pretty coolio if I get that type of freedom! :D  

5 minutes ago, Segaside said:

Honestly, I'd like to try and live A Normal social life getting to know people by day, while still remaining... 'Unattached' to everyone (No... Not A Swinger... XD) 

But by Night... (I'm Batman? No! Dammit Sega...) 

A Hitman for hire, whether it be for the crime syndicates around town, or if any unlawful cops need somebody taken care of. All can be rest assured... For A Price of course... (Duh...) 

I'll still have to write more backstory for my character such as: Where did he get his Combat experience? What drove him to begin in this profession Etc.

This game is going to be pretty coolio if I get that type of freedom! :D  

I am pretty sure we're getting every type of freedom we require. Not sure how the hitman feature will play out but I think it is going to be amazing! Can't wait! Maybe we can even work together as I am planning to become a hitman to!

• Like 1

Awesome! I guess that's how the smartphone feature is going to work out as well! :3 

Could have A loosely organised Contract system yet still well hidden from the public and authorities. 

If it comes to it, if I need multiple professionals to carry out our contracts? You will be the first to know my fine Sah! :D (That also being having someone organise job opportunities for us. via smartphone or whatever is more "Under the Radar")  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Segaside said:

Awesome! I guess that's how the smartphone feature is going to work out as well! :3 

Could have A loosely organised Contract system yet still well hidden from the public and authorities. 

If it comes to it, if I need multiple professionals to carry out our contracts? You will be the first to know my fine Sah! :D (That also being having someone organise job opportunities for us. via smartphone or whatever is more "Under the Radar")  

I was kinda thinking of a hitman crew! where people could join and I hand out the contracts or something.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I was kinda thinking of a hitman crew! where people could join and I hand out the contracts or something.

The way I'm putting it, is so much of it being A Organised "Business" than A actual "Out in the open" Crew. xD (Remember, were Hitmen. not the freakin' Mafia! XD) 

Everyone that is in the Organisation, is not actually in A well... 'Group'... But so much has the Option, to Help each other when completing targets and jobs. 

It will be A Fully pledged System, throughout the entire Island! :D  

(So nobody is safe... Mwha...MwHAHAHAHAHAH!! *Coughs* Sorry... :3) 

Everyone has their role to play and is working together if they choose to do so, But! They still have that freedom to do A Contract by themselves (More Risk of getting your head blown for more money in this case) 

Do you see where I'm going with this? :D 

• Like 1

The way I'm putting it, is so much of it being A Organised "Business" than A actual "Out in the open" Crew. xD (Remember, were Hitmen. not the freakin' Mafia! XD) 

Everyone that is in the Organisation, is not actually in A well... 'Group'... But so much has the Option, to Help each other when completing targets and jobs. 

It will be A Fully pledged System, throughout the entire Island! :D  

(So nobody is safe... Mwha...MwHAHAHAHAHAH!! *Coughs* Sorry... :3) 

Everyone has their role to play and is working together if they choose to do so, But! They still have that freedom to do A Contract by themselves (More Risk of getting your head blown for more money in this case) 

Do you see where I'm going with this? :D 

I totally am! I am currently busy creating a '' business '' for the Hitman.
I kinda want a group, where lets say I am the leader.

I have hitman for hire. People contact me, and I will have hits open for the '' members '' to choose from.
They can pick the hit and confirm they take the hit. 

Payments will be 50/50 where the person who orders the hit has to pay in front.
I am currently building it, I will link you some work when I'm done.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I totally am! I am currently busy creating a '' business '' for the Hitman.
I kinda want a group, where lets say I am the leader.

I have hitman for hire. People contact me, and I will have hits open for the '' members '' to choose from.
They can pick the hit and confirm they take the hit. 

Payments will be 50/50 where the person who orders the hit has to pay in front.
I am currently building it, I will link you some work when I'm done.

Sweet man! :D Looking forward to it! 

This is going to be such A fun Organisation in the game! If we can get some "John Wick" Crap in there! We're set! xD 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Segaside said:

Sweet man! :D Looking forward to it! 

This is going to be such A fun Organisation in the game! If we can get some "John Wick" Crap in there! We're set! xD 

As an example of what I have in mind. A spreadsheet, for me and the other hitman to fill in.

28fd76d19e3aeb4b36136eec4af1643b.png

Hope you understand it, if you don't tell me, i will explain it further!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

As an example of what I have in mind. A spreadsheet, for me and the other hitman to fill in.

28fd76d19e3aeb4b36136eec4af1643b.png

Hope you understand it, if you don't tell me, i will explain it further!

Freakin' perfect! :3 

Not like... It's rocket science... xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Segaside said:

Freakin' perfect! :3 

Not like... It's rocket science... xD 

If you would like, I can make you my right hand man. I need someone else to help me with the business. It's a lot of work. 
If you're up for it and you're a serious RP player, I am definitely down with you being my right hand man!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

If you would like, I can make you my right hand man. I need someone else to help me with the business. It's a lot of work. 
If you're up for it and you're a serious RP player, I am definitely down with you being my right hand man!

If you want to allow me to do so, than Hell Yeah! I'm down! xD 

I won't be able to get A Citizen Passport just yet, but I can definitely assist on theory work and structure of the system. Write some rules/codes, foundation etc. Gonna be fun! :)    

If you want to allow me to do so, than Hell Yeah! I'm down! xD 

I won't be able to get A Citizen Passport just yet, but I can definitely assist on theory work and structure of the system. Write some rules/codes, foundation etc. Gonna be fun! :)    

Are you up to write some stuff down now? I don't know if you have the time? 
If you would like to chat on discord tell me, you can join mine! ( it's in my signature ) 
I can't talk now, wife's working at home so she needs the quiet :') 

let me know! ( also check your pm's )

• Like 1

TBH, I'm just gonna make the best with what I got. I'm going to make my own weed shop, try to become a Lawyer at the same time not for the money, but because I believe there will be quite a few cops who just try to arrest people for any small detail, and I want people to be happy in Identity not to decide whether or not to log on because of the chance to be arrested by an annoying ass cop, but now that they know that I will defend them maybe they'll be on 24/7 lol #hopeforthebest

• Like 5