KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I want to start a clothing line and marry the richest person on my server and be catty with other rich wives and maybe get kid napped and held for a ransom. 

4 hours ago, sweetandlow said:

I want to start a clothing line and marry the richest person on my server and be catty with other rich wives and maybe get kid napped and held for a ransom. 

Ha ha ha! That sounds like a good life.  I really hope we have plenty of girl gamers. Never thought about it until I read your post. I am already making plans to buy my wife a gaming pc so she can play this with me. She also loves to design, decorate, and customize characters to look like her fave celebrities. 

• Like 1

I really want to have a chain of different businesses like shopping malls,bars,hotels and many more so i can have an income coming from many directions 

9 hours ago, Christoph said:

I really want to have a chain of different businesses like shopping malls,bars,hotels and many more so i can have an income coming from many directions 

Wouldn't we all. You need to make money before you can be a merchant. You should find a player organization that will pay you, save your money, and then start your own business.

Or, you could always get a loan...

Will be looking to RP law enforcement. Currently have a FiveReborn server that has been great and looking at the way Identity is looking will be able to do all the things on that server and more. Also hope with large player caps will allow for large departments to be ran.

So if those things do play out I can start out as an Officer for the local city police. From there work my way up to Sergeant and maybe run a Traffic Safety Unit or be in charge of Community Policing efforts.

I plan on living as a professional, either a lawyer or pharmacist/doctor/any kind of med besides paramedic. And I want to live a life full of adventure around the world and make friends to have fun to make sure my character has a wonderful life full of success, joy, and adventure. I would also like to dabble as most as I can with free time in musical instruments.

I am a capo in the well known Luprano family my name is Jerry sirata an orphan man who is now a successful capo with business that double as black market dealerships the lupranos plan to make a little Italy area so come on buy when you are free in game

• Like 1

Im planning or starting a bureau for legal market franchises. We are going to be working with keeping criminals out of legal trade, as well as making sure consumers have fair prices and merchants have fair profits.

Anyone interested in adding their business can pm me directly.

I plan on starting the most successful mining company in Identity. We will provide everyone with the raw resources & materials to achieve there goals & dreams.  My name will be Baron Von Aurum a business man who wears the most lavish suits and is a esteemed business man who's lineage in resource mining goes back centuries.

On 05/01/2016 at 6:32 AM, jabba_the_slut said:

i personally wish to try every aspect of identity at one point or another. though i wish to start as an illegal arms merchant, selling high powered guns and mele weapons.

I don't think you will be able to sell high powered guns. 

On 28 December 2016 at 5:07 AM, GeneSmith said:

Most likely a political figure. I'm currently running for Governor of the island. And I'm an entrepreneur with my two different businesses. So far it's going very well and I hope to make plenty more progress.

The lupranos are with you gene smith I believe you approached us first I hope our buisness lasts long and is that of a healthy one salute

On 1/23/2017 at 11:49 PM, Jackabm said:

I don't think you will be able to sell high powered guns. 

Yes you definitely will be able to, just not legally. The devs have 100% confirmed that military grade weapons will be in the game, and nothing is stopping you from selling them.

I'm planning on being a property tycoon and looking at the political route..but slightly more corrupt, the sweet and innocent District Attorney that really keeps the bad boys in line..How could we possibly imagine order, without a little chaos. ;)

Maybe truck driver or something else, no crime, after work come to mountains or jungles with my "family"))

I'll probably be hidden in the shadows, manufacturing illegals weapons, possibly some narcotics, evading the police in my fancy sports car or pickup truck. . .  and if things go south I'll have my boys beside me to mow down anyone who gets in the way. . .

6 hours ago, Saint6 said:

I'll probably be hidden in the shadows, manufacturing illegals weapons, possibly some narcotics, evading the police in my fancy sports car or pickup truck. . .  and if things go south I'll have my boys beside me to mow down anyone who gets in the way. . .

In contrast to that..

I'll be working at a farm.. I seem so tame now. Playing my country blumpkin ass guitar on the fields.

I wanna be the biggest drug distributor and create a network that reaches all corners of the map.

I think more and more about gunsmithing. . .  I mean, narcotics are bad, Meth? Meth kills people bro. . .