Sign in to follow this  
Smooth

LAWYERS?

Will there be any lawyers and case hearings or anything like that where we have a jury etc.. will this play a role in identity?

Edited by Smooth

Dear Smooth,

I am the CEO and Head lawyer at LPU, as an answer to your question, yes there will be Lawyers and Case hearings to defend or prosecute people/ companies. We are currently looking for another Lawyer so if you are interested please let me know.

Thank you,

Some Lemon

• Like 1

Becoming a lawyer actually caught my eye when I first saw this game, and that's a career I would wish to pursue. How exactly would this be executed in the game?

On 16/01/2017 at 11:05 PM, nick343434346 said:

Who can play this  game when it comes out?

Do you mean age? The game will be Rated 18, and it will only be available on PC at first and then shortly after release available to MAC and Linux. 

• Like 1

The part im really curious about is who is going to write the law as in acts and statutes or do we get basic presets at the start of the server and im wondering if there is going to be a constitution, or will we have to make our own? 

5 hours ago, spla200 said:

The part im really curious about is who is going to write the law as in acts and statutes or do we get basic presets at the start of the server and im wondering if there is going to be a constitution, or will we have to make our own? 

There is going to be an election where we decide who gets to go into office. My assumption is that there will be a cabinet, and a council who decides based on votes what will become enacted. 

If you check out The Podium you'll see what I mean.

• Like 1