8 hours ago, Mirosav said:

Would be nice to know that a game like this would be able for access on a platform. Who agrees?

A game like this won't fit and a lot of the game mechanics would have to be changed to even make the game work on consoles. Console players, tend to just run round and not interact with each other on games like GTA and so why would it be different on this game which has no roaming AI.

ATTENTION DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Development team a very important thing that I always hate in game developers is that they hardly ever release games on Mac, I would love you so much and back you 100% if you can confirm that you WILL release this game on Mac, and Windows. Macs have pretty good specs and its a shame to put them to waist. Identity has so much potential to be one of the greatest games ever please, don't ruin it by being windows only.

#IDENTITYHASSOMUCHPOTENTIAL

PLEASE CONFIRM IF IT WILL BE RELEASED ON MAC BY REPLYING TO THIS COMMENT

On 1/11/2017 at 4:55 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

A game like this won't fit and a lot of the game mechanics would have to be changed to even make the game work on consoles. Console players, tend to just run round and not interact with each other on games like GTA and so why would it be different on this game which has no roaming AI.

I can see why repeated questions bug you James.