Sign in to follow this  
Mlam

Just a few questions to ask

Q1. Do you guys think 300 people on one server is too few? There is many job available. So for one job, it is likely only a small proportion of people work on it? If it is a map that big. Having 300 people may not be enough. Is there AI walking on streets in this game?

Q2. Are there many official servers in the future or only one?  Servers for different regions Europe etc

Q3. Any option to write text instead of voice chat?

I really hope this game wont turn out to be another H1Z1....

Edited by lamant09

51 minutes ago, lamant09 said:

Q1. Do you guys think 300 people on one server is too few? There is many job available. So for one job, it is likely only a small proportion of people work on it? If it is a map that big. Having 300 people may not be enough. Is there AI walking on streets in this game?

Q2. Are there many official servers in the future or only one?  Servers for different regions Europe etc

Q3. Any option to write text instead of voice chat?

I really hope this game wont turn out to be another H1Z1....

2. Pretty much what @MarvinForman1 said but, Official servers will be probably in the most popular areas like EU, AU, US etc. but no official stuff on where servers will be. Also there should be many official servers like games like ARK.

3. Yes there will be text chat but I think it will be the basics. Voice chat is more viable for this type of game.

• Like 1

300 may or may not stay the server cap depending on how well they can handle the servers. They can only find out by testing. I'm sure there will be more information released before the game is out. Also, 300 might not sound like a lot, but I'm sure we will feel differently when we actually experience in-game.

• Like 1

Q1) I'm in the group that thinks that 300 players in the same server is impressive, and I even think of ways in which the devs should think to split the population among different points of insterest. Imagine everybody trying to buy in the same shop...

Q3) Voice is most likely the most convenient and preferred way of communication, but I'll be using text 99% of the time, so even if it's only basic, it'll be enough for a lone wolf like me.

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

2. Pretty much what @MarvinForman1 said but, Official servers will be probably in the most popular areas like EU, AU, US etc. but no official stuff on where servers will be. Also there should be many official servers like games like ARK.

3. Yes there will be text chat but I think it will be the basics. Voice chat is more viable for this type of game.

Do you think this game is worth pre-ordering? I am pretty worry about the quality of the game since it is not made by a big company... kind of concern about bugs , game connection and server quality etc.

I live in the UK and i am not sure if this game is only for US..

Edited by lamant09

4 minutes ago, lamant09 said:

Do you think this game is worth pre-ordering? I am pretty worry about the quality of the game since it is not made by a big company... kind of concern about bugs , game connection and server quality etc.

I live in UK so not sure if this game is only for US..

Identity will be available in the UK. 

5 minutes ago, lamant09 said:

I live in UK so not sure if this game is only for US..

I am in the UK and I think that you should look and read more, decide or not whether or not you want to take a chance for something.

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am in the UK and I think that you should look and read more, decide or not whether or not you want to take a chance for something.

Sorry , I should have read more before posting. 

On 1/12/2017 at 10:33 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Identity will be available in the UK. 

Hey moderator, sorry for bothering you. I would like to ask if you know

What's the exact difference between citizen and founder? Only the beta access, will founder has a unique title "Founder" in the game? Are founder able to retain a same account/statistics after the beta testing? Are founder/ Citizen able to play part of the game after the first module is completed?

Edited by lamant09

2 hours ago, lamant09 said:

Hey moderator, sorry for bothering you. I would like to ask if you know

What's the exact difference between citizen and founder? Only the beta access, will founder has a unique title "Founder" in the game? Are founder able to retain a same account/statistics after the beta testing? Are founder/ Citizen able to play part of the game after the first module is completed?

Citizen will only get you access to the game on full release, whereas founder will get you access to the modules, beta and full release. 

4 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Citizen will only get you access to the game on full release, whereas founder will get you access to the modules, beta and full release. 

So the item/stuff i get from beta access will it retain forever. After release, will i still have the stuff?

6 minutes ago, lamant09 said:

So the item/stuff i get from beta access will it retain forever. After release, will i still have the stuff?

Yes