Bellanova

Roseport Philharmonic Orchestra

In the recent review done with Asylum, (found here, http://www.eternagaming.com/exclusive-interview-with-identity/) a concert hall was mentioned that players can rent to host classical, rock, etc. events and I am wondering how many of you besides myself are musicians and would be interested in forming an orchestra to perform in what I'm assuming with be Roseport Performing Arts Center or something along the lines. 

There is very little information on what kind of instruments will actually be available in Identity, so this could end up being a complete waste of time, (which correctly represents the life of a classical musician anyways). Please let me know with a message with a little bit of info about yourself and we will move on from there!

• Like 4

Hi there.

Well I won't really be into music in Identity, but I'd really love to see some virtual band created ingame.

My main point on answering is to thank you for sharing the link to the interview. It has very recent and valuable info that gives some input on the current vision of the game!

• Like 1

I'd totally be down in joining anything musically in general. I wouldn't even mind staffing at the concert hall if positions are even open for it.

I'm in two Choirs at my college, one regular choir and one audition choir, and I dabble here and there with other forms of music, software, and the like.

Edited by OllieTaylor
  • Like 1

I'd definitely be interested in joining an orchestra, it sounds like a lot of fun! If your orchestra includes clarinets I'd love to join! :D 

• Like 1

@Devonor

Weather it be a lone singer, a band, or an orchestra, every musician needs a manager, someone to organize events, concerts, interviews, fan meetups, autograph signings, everything a well organized music structure such as yourself needs and deserves. I would like to be that somebody, or should I say my company. I am Bob Ross, CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of the Arts. One of the branches of Bob Ross Inc is the Bob Ross Studios, soon to be number one in music production and distribution. You can click on my signature for more info but I'll give you a brief summary. If you manage to find enough members for your orchestra, we will fully brand you as one of the best in Identity with our top advertising methods. Radio, television, billboards, we will make your group a household name. Not only that, but we will scheduled concerts so that your music can be heard and appreciated. And lets not forget the fat checks your orchestra members will receive through all those concert tickets and/or all records sold (which we of course will handle the production and distribution of). Going through us, you have nothing to lose (except for a small percentage of earnings that go to us), and everything to gain. If you are interested, please do PM me. 

Thanks,

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KingBen1223 said:

@Devonor

Weather it be a lone singer, a band, or an orchestra, every musician needs a manager, someone to organize events, concerts, interviews, fan meetups, autograph signings, everything a well organized music structure such as yourself needs and deserves. I would like to be that somebody, or should I say my company. I am Bob Ross, CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of the Arts. One of the branches of Bob Ross Inc is the Bob Ross Studios, soon to be number one in music production and distribution. You can click on my signature for more info but I'll give you a brief summary. If you manage to find enough members for your orchestra, we will fully brand you as one of the best in Identity with our top advertising methods. Radio, television, billboards, we will make your group a household name. Not only that, but we will scheduled concerts so that your music can be heard and appreciated. And lets not forget the fat checks your orchestra members will receive through all those concert tickets and/or all records sold (which we of course will handle the production and distribution of). Going through us, you have nothing to lose (except for a small percentage of earnings that go to us), and everything to gain. If you are interested, please do PM me. 

Thanks,

I will heavily consider this when the the time comes. Thank you very much.

51 minutes ago, Devonor said:

I will heavily consider this when the the time comes. Thank you very much.

That's great to hear. I'm available everyday so just let me know if/when you have a confirmed decision.