Sign in to follow this  
JoshuaRobert

Check points

So title says it all, check points. How will it be set up as? By whom? Could any officer do it? What "rules" will they have ? Can they stop who ever they want in that check point?

Where I´m from usually the sergeant from the precinct orders it to another lower rank telling him where he wants it and what to be aware of, and then this guy  sets up a team explains it before leaving at the time the boss wants it. 

• Like 1

Probably same rules will apply in the official serves but could be a lot more strict in private servers.

• Like 1

That would be cool to be able to setup, but i dont think we should be able to stop everyone, it should be random, say like every 3 or 5 car or something link that.

2 hours ago, Cagregorio said:

That would be cool to be able to setup, but i dont think we should be able to stop everyone, it should be random, say like every 3 or 5 car or something link that.

Nah, normally where im from if you set up a check point its for some kind of reason, lets say there looking for a guy, who has a white pick up, and he is from Europe? ( just an example )  so you'd just stop people and cars with those particular things.. or you set a check point where theres normally drunk drivers, to prevent accidents, that be cool :·3 

Edited by JoshuaRobert