I think there should be a safer alternative to carrying cash with you at all times for people to steal if they kill you. (Of course I'm hoping the immersion makes it very unlikely that you will be randomly killed), but I think that debit cards that are associated with whatever bank you make a checking account with and are not dropped when you die.

2 hours ago, Devonor said:

I think there should be a safer alternative to carrying cash with you at all times for people to steal if they kill you. (Of course I'm hoping the immersion makes it very unlikely that you will be randomly killed), but I think that debit cards that are associated with whatever bank you make a checking account with and are not dropped when you die.

Debit Cards would get rid of the annoyance of losing money when dying or being robbed but I think it should be a 'Credit Card' type thing as you have to pay a fee to keep the card and also you have to have say at least a certain amount of money in your bank to be able to apply for it. 

(I have already gave this suggestion unofficially.) Which I only thought about it more after a community member suggested it to me.

Edited by JamesLuck01

and when you get killed you just lose a card that is not worth any money without the personal identification number (except you sell it to someone who things you don't need a pin) xD

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Debit Cards would get rid of the annoyance of losing money when dying or being robbed but I think it should be a 'Credit Card' type thing as you have to pay a fee to keep the card and also you have to have say at least a certain amount of money in your bank to be able to apply for it. 

(I have already gave this suggestion unofficially.) Which I only thought about it more after a community member suggested it to me.

I think that maybe they should both be an option because I would like to avoid credit/owing money as much as possible.

i like this idea but lets ask an honest question for those that made a donation to the game they give you some money and an apartment now considering the fact you just start in game your not gonna have a designated house or money so i would imagine they would run some type of credit system following the start of the game im just guessing but thats only what would make sense to me

6 hours ago, Devonor said:

I think that maybe they should both be an option because I would like to avoid credit/owing money as much as possible.

I didn't mean like you have to get it, but if you want one then you have to apply and pay a fee and also hit the minimum money requirements.