Honestii

Body Temp, Thirst, Hunger, etc

Question

How in depth will the body mechanics be? Like is body temp planned, what about thirst and hunger? Bleeding out after a wound would also be a cool mechanic. Let me know! (I don't know if this was already answered my search function doesn't work.) 

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Honestii said:

How in depth will the body mechanics be? Like is body temp planned, what about thirst and hunger? Bleeding out after a wound would also be a cool mechanic. Let me know! (I don't know if this was already answered my search function doesn't work.) 

Body temp, is not going to be in the game as it's not a survival game e.g. it's something which is not really needed and easily sacrificed for other things.

Food and Water; these will not really affect you in terms with killing you but will affect you in terms of running or performing as well. You could bleed out if you don't get medical attention (not sure but would love this). However I know if you get shot in the hand that your holding the gun in then you will drop it....

• Like 1

IF there is no hunger or thirst bar in the game  then what to reason order pizza or eating food?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joneksi said:

IF there is no hunger or thirst bar in the game  then what to reason order pizza or eating food?

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

[...] but will affect you in terms of running or performing as well.[...]

He answered it already :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, djmaggus said:

He answered it already :)

Ok. So there is food and thirst need. Thanks! :)

Edited by Joneksi
  • Like 1

On 9.1.2017 at 1:28 PM, Joneksi said:

pizza is great.