Honestii

Hello from Canada!

Hello, my name is Jaxen Coe, and I live in Canada, I'm extremely excited for this game and I am planning to buy the Founder's pack (the Canadian dollar is garbage rn). My in-game name and information is yet to be determined, I have ideas but they are all sort of like my IRL name. I got inspiration to make an account and decide to save up for the Founder's pack from a YouTuber named TheDevilDogGamer (Check him out), and I always wanted to make my own game like this. DevilDog does alot of Gmod SantosRP and he did some Altis Life too I believe. Currently I'm building my PC and when this game comes out I plan to put many hours in it.

Check out my Thread in the Job Bank if you are interested about learning of my Company Unit 6, this will probably be my main focus on the game, even though I'm not sure if I am going to go through with the Company in the release and I might settle for a different job or occupation.

If everything goes well and my PC is finished I might open up a YouTube channel and record many scenarios in this game, I am truly excited.

Thanks for reading, and much love from Canada eh! (Jk we don't say eh after every sentence...)

:)

• Like 2

Hey Jaxen, i'm from the Netherlands. I'm also hyped for this game!! And if you start a channel please let me know, i would love to check it out and subscribe.

Cool Jaxen! I'm from Canada as well! Do you mind sharing what city or whereabouts you are in Canada?

I'm From Edmonton Alberta, for all you Americans it's pretty much the Texas of Canada.

And yeah the Canadian dollar is pretty trash right now

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Wattup fellow Canadian. I'm from Toronto, Ontario, I know we are all hated as we are the snobs of Canada but I can tell you I am not snobby and trust me I would love to move out of Ontario, which part of Canada are you from?