Sign in to follow this  
Steve_Costello

Can people make News Companies?

Question

Can people make News Companies or can everyone just contribute to newspapers? I'd like to create a news network when it starts up but if everyone can contribute without going through a news network then whats the point

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Steve_Costello said:

Can people make News Companies or can everyone just contribute to newspapers? I'd like to create a news network when it starts up but if everyone can contribute without going through a news network then whats the point

There will be player made news papers and radio stations, but not live cameras that stream video inside the game. That's too much networking that could be used for other features. Maybe in the future though!

Actually, there could maybe be a news with live video. The company, could have their own twitch channel, and then people can just watch that on their t.v's like seen in the house customization video!

Edited by Frank

I really like the idea of being able to print newspapers on weekly events, maybe even making a twitch account to properly present a daily or weekly news show in game. Taking the time to set it up like a proper news channel.

• Like 1