twinquick66

Insurance

So in another thread I posted in the subject came up about home invasions which I think this is a good idea mostly realistic but I think they should implement home owners insurence as well as vehicle insurance say your car gets stolen if your paying in game coverage you shouldn't lose anything or you get a lump some of an amount back I'm interested in any thoughts about this

Whenever something is subject to be damaged or stolen, I strongly agree with the idea of having the possibility of an insurance. But as I think it was said, as long as you cannot invade homes, there's probably no point, unless some kind of damage can be done in the house (like a fire from an unattended kitchen, etc.), but not sure this will be a thing.

Regarding car insurance, I'm sorry I don't have my source handy, but I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere the expression 'lifetime insurance' for cars, referring to those cars purchased in pledges. It makes sense that buying this cosmetic enhancement, you can keep it forever. And this also supports the idea of insuring vehicles you purchase with in-game currency.

11 hours ago, twinquick66 said:

So in another thread I posted in the subject came up about home invasions which I think this is a good idea mostly realistic but I think they should implement home owners insurence as well as vehicle insurance say your car gets stolen if your paying in game coverage you shouldn't lose anything or you get a lump some of an amount back I'm interested in any thoughts about this

There is vehicle insurance  which will either be like GTA or you will pay a sum monthly. 

@Phiedrus It don't say permanent insurance for the backer vehicles... Where did you see that? We will have to pay insurance for them too.

Edited by JamesLuck01

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@Phiedrus It don't say permanent insurance for the backer vehicles... Where did you see that? We will have to pay insurance for them too.

I stand corrected.
I have searched for this info bit and couldn't find it. 
EDIT: Thank you @JamesLuck01 for pointing out!

Lesson learned: I'll check my sources :)

Now... you can actually lose your backer vehicle then?

Edited by Phiedrus

12 minutes ago, Phiedrus said:

Now... you can actually lose your backer vehicle then?

Most likely not but @hairy can tell you if we can or not.

i havent been able to find alot of accurate info regarding this information to the game but its a good suggestion to add in i think anyways