twinquick66

tattoo artist and or custom designer

just as an idea some people are very skilled in drawing through computers why not make this a type of career format as means of making money in game for tattoos or designs for homes/cars and any other type of customs

• Like 1

This is a smart idea! I think they should add a tattoo job where players can give tattoos as a tattoo artist and as a job not so much of a career.But if they do add this hopefully its the same complex as the painting on the canvas.

Edited by Short
Added a sentence

Also would be cool if you had to create the tattoo ink or get it brought from someone who made it, I like the idea of this because the MC's will need tattoos to bring what they call 'fear'

I hope when you create your character that you can make him/her start with some tattoos and piercings too, but if not I would definitely want to get my character to have the same tattoos and piercings as I have irl.

This is actually a pretty interesting idea! I wonder how they would implement this in-game. Would the character being tattooed need to stay in the same spot until the artist is done or would they simply have the tattoo appear on them whenever the artist is finished? 

The latter would probably make more sense. They have a pretty good drawing system too, it appears, so this might be possible!

I was thinking about maybe selling my paintings IRL on and through identity....Like snapping a pic and posting it in my house for display/yardsale (if ever possible), store, online websites in game and hooking up with people who like my painting and would like to purchase it IRL ...it would be like a new ebay LOL or etsy haha

all in all even just sharing photos and imgs of art for sharing purposes would be so nice.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 11:51 PM, twinquick66 said:

just as an idea some people are very skilled in drawing through computers why not make this a type of career format as means of making money in game for tattoos or designs for homes/cars and any other type of customs

There will be a tattoo parlor but will be controlled by an NPC.

Edited by Villasenor