twinquick66

customs & weapons???

im really excited about how in depth this game is going to be but one thing i haven't seen is any videos supporting the pvp or any of the customs you'll be able to do outside of the one that shows the apartment complex! my biggest concern is how you will be able to do the customizing, i use to play a game called apb and they made it a little easier for those who couldn't draw using that type of format they allowed you the ability to place shapes to make a design but im curious as to how the customs will work or what you'll be able to customize or how much work will be involved in doing so. If anybodys knows anything about the weapons, pvp, or customs id like to know a little more!

If you searched the forum using the keywords weapons or pvp you will get something with info or just general discussions, however you are right about there being no videos on anything else. I am sure there will be a video showing off the first module at pre-module release, then a video maybe at pre-release showing the s.w.a.t. module off and same with the racing module. These videos could happen but are not confirmed to happen and so we are blind on what will be shown in the next video.

• Like 2

I really like the customization in APB and I'd love it if we would see anything similar in Identity when creating art, clothing or even vehicle paintjobs.

Edited by Ubbe
  • Like 2