Sign in to follow this  
AP

-- Done --

I find it pretty cooincidental that another conglomerate idea is posted only a few days after my own. :P

Just out of curiosity what sort of experience do you have with the things you mentioned? Establishing something like this requires a lot of effort and explanation - people need to know the why partnering with you is beneficial to them. I dont think I really got that question answered through your presentation.

Perhaps it would be in everyones best interest if you took a look at The Neighborhood im currently working on. I think youll find that a lot of our ideas and even future plans may be closely aligned with each other and maybe we can work together in a more favorable arrangement. If you want to run a business, I believe my organization will be THE place to do it. If your interests are dead set on the management of others role, then we can discuss the potential idea of one or both of you joining my board of advisers. Or if youd just like to continue with your own project, I wish you the best of luck. :)

As of right now we have a Director of mining operations, a governor and potential business owner, the company I plan on running - on top of several undecided members who will find jobs in our organization and decide what they want to do etc. There are still many positions open and careers that we need filled, the more people who join us the more everyone profits.

Edited by Honeybadger
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

I find it pretty cooincidental that another conglomerate idea is posted only a few days after my own. :P

Just out of curiosity what sort of experience do you have with the things you mentioned? Establishing something like this requires a lot of effort and explanation - people need to know the why partnering with you is beneficial to them. I dont think I really got that question answered through your presentation.

Perhaps it would be in everyones best interest if you took a look at The Neighborhood im currently working on. I think youll find that a lot of our ideas and even future plans may be closely aligned with each other and maybe we can work together in a more favorable arrangement. If you want to run a business, I believe my organization will be THE place to do it. If your interests are dead set on the management of others role, then we can discuss the potential idea of one or both of you joining my board of advisers. Or if youd just like to continue with your own project, I wish you the best of luck. :)

As of right now we have a Director of mining operations, a governor and potential business owner, the company I plan on running - on top of several undecided members who will find jobs in our organization and decide what they want to do etc. There are still many positions open and careers that we need filled, the more people who join us the more everyone profits.

You have a very creative idea, but I think for now we will stick with our own.

Edited by Eye236