RemingtonVanderbilit

Multiple Careers (Crime & Business)

I may have misunderstood things, but will there be a way to have multiple careers at once? For example, if I wanted to have a crime organization, but be able to own other businesses as well such as a mining company, would that be possible? It seems as thought there is a linear path, career-wise. Like I said before, I may have misunderstood things or looked over something but if not, I believe that this would be a great inclusion to the game. :) 

vanderbilt forum tag.png

I believe that most crimes will be accessible to everyone at anytime, at least the most basic ones that don't require "experience" anyways. You just have to remember that as a business owner, or policemen wanting to commit a crime - this could potentially harm the efficiency of your company while you sit in jail, cost hefty fines, and perhaps even go on some sort of permanent record that may damage your reputation within the "straight edge" community.

These are all just my opinions of how it MAY work though. It has been stated that players can only have 1 career at a time, but are able to switch (with possible penalties of job hopping depending on the profession) but there will be several odd-jobs or basic NPC run companies that you can possibly do multiple jobs for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

It has been stated that players can only have 1 career at a time, but are able to switch (with possible penalties of job hopping depending on the profession) but there will be several odd-jobs or basic NPC run companies that you can possibly do multiple jobs for.

I hope that they will allow players to simultaneously have two careers or like a major/minor thing where they could have a primary focus and then a minor focus.