hollow

Tow Truck Driver

Ok, Its a game we are all going to want to drive as fast as we can at one point but not all of us are as good of a driver as we want to be. There is nothing more annoying than crashing your ride and being stuck in the middle of nowhere. "other RP's I've played lol:P" So if the cars are going to have realistic damage, and i feel like they will be damaged a lot. We should have a way to salvage our babies so we can keep on driving.B| 

• Like 1

It would be interesting to see if this career path gets incorporated into the game - however I highly doubt many people will have cars right away, at least not fast ones they're willing to destroy. So this job may not be profitable for quite awhile. I also don't think we have very much information on how cars will be impacted by collisions and completely being totaled. I would expect to some extent the cars can be repaired at a car shop, but they may even go so far as to say that if you completely destroy your car it may just be gone forever with the option of having some parts salvaged. They could even make the tow truck service automatically generated by having to call a tow truck on your cellphone but it be NPC based. It will be interesting to see how they move forward indeed, but I'm sure even the developers haven't gotten that far yet to hammer out the fine details considering vehicles will come in the last module before release.

I would also like to see how they will control car crashes, lets say your'e a tow truck or even a trucker on a mission. Then lets add those annoying people who like making your day terrible and crashing into on purpose messing up the cargo and making a mission not worth it. Would there be any way to stop this?