Sign in to follow this  
Sidvicius11

What happens if you have a job and then you stop playing the game for a long time, do you get fired?? And can someone enter your house when you are not playing?? (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :( )

This is just my opinion from playing games similar to this one - Just being online / Doing minimal daily tasks for your company will increase it's efficiency. If you're offline for multiple days at a time (I suggest incorporating having to login at least to collect your paycheck every day - employees not logging in to collect their pay etc will show managers who's not producing for their companies) and obviously you would probably get fired by that person for not showing up to work, per logic. However I imagine there will also be separate NPC jobs and companies that you can work for that pay you based on how often you work for them - Example if you're a police officer you're only gonna get paid when you go there put on the uniform and do the duties. This would enable players to not get fired, since they only gain what they do and there's no real penalty to not performing the job. 

Also, players can not enter houses without being invited. Whether you only have to be invited once, and can then return later on when they're not there to rob them (since you've already been invited) is yet unexplained - at least to my knowledge. Hope this helps!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Honeybadger said:

Also, players can not enter houses without being invited. Whether you only have to be invited once, and can then return later on when they're not there to rob them (since you've already been invited) is yet unexplained - at least to my knowledge. Hope this helps!

Even if you invite them, in they cannot steal from you because you have to give permissions for people to do things, like moving objects.

The rest is well explained.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Even if you invite them, in they cannot steal from you because you have to give permissions for people to do things, like moving objects.

The rest is well explained.

Thanks for clarifying! I hadn't come across that segment of information yet. Will be interesting to see how a lot of these ideas come to fruition and even get changed over time. Perhaps later on when security is more easily accessible the game will allow some form of breaking and entering via hacking alarm systems or navigating guard rotations etc, who knows!?

It's likely that if you are inactive for such a length of time a manual server refresh will erase whatever it was you were doing before anyway.