DrFelixPhD

The First Thing You'll Do?

Hey all,

Just wondering, what's the first thing you're going to do when you boot up the game?

I decided I was going to head to the pub, grab a pint and wait for all of this to blow over :)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Hey all,

Just wondering, what's the first thing you're going to do when you boot up the game?

I decided I was going to head to the pub, grab a pint and wait for all of this to blow over :)

giphy.gif

Explore.

Hard to say without seeing any game-play but I would imagine run around lost for a few hours

• Like 1

With a game this big i reckon that we will all be lost for the first couple hours and just look in awe as Identity is finally ready to be played!

• Like 1

Since I backed it to receive a vehicle, I'll be driving around and exploring the world a bit before I get into a career. :)

10 minutes ago, intyala said:

I will either be joining you at the bar or head straight to the fire department.

Hmm if someone is going to be at the fire department, I might start out by causing a little havoc for you to deal with ;)

• Like 1

The first thing I'll do is that I'll go to my apartment and inspect how good the toilet paper graphics are.

• Like 1

Grab a bike, go to the career center to find a job and begin to slowly rot away as a Workaholic trying to gain money to pay off my child support for my 8 kids in 3 different countries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jcdock said:

Hmm if someone is going to be at the fire department, I might start out by causing a little havoc for you to deal with ;)

Haha well we do need some work so go for it ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, intyala said:

I will either be joining you at the bar or head straight to the fire department.

NEENAWNEENAWNEENAWNEENAWNEENAW

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Grab a bike, go to the career center to find a job and begin to slowly rot away as a Workaholic trying to gain money to pay off my child support for my 8 kids in 3 different countries.

Ouch, man.

7 hours ago, Notering said:

The first thing I'll do is that I'll go to my apartment and inspect how good the toilet paper graphics are.

Bog standard probably - heeheehee

ljKpVuz20KgYE.gif

Edited by DrFelixPhD

7 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Since I backed it to receive a vehicle, I'll be driving around and exploring the world a bit before I get into a career. :)

Any ideas as to what that career might be?

8 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

Explore.

Where do you think you'll start - the beach, forest, mountaintop, strip club?

On release, I doubt I'd even get into an official server! There'll be 1000's of people connecting all at once. So I'd wait about a week after release before I joined. When I do join, I would use my vehicle to explore the map first before viewing my apartment and starting a career. Also @HairyGrenade, what kind of vehicle did you get?

2 minutes ago, Sicario said:

On release, I doubt I'd even get into an official server! There'll be 1000's of people connecting all at once. So I'd wait about a week after release before I joined. When I do join, I would use my vehicle to explore the map first before viewing my apartment and starting a career. Also @HairyGrenade, what kind of vehicle did you get?

Shit, I never even thought of that - I'm hoping they'll have multiple servers open, however I'm not sure really.

I'm gonna jump on my motorcycle and explore.  I want to watch the sunset on the beach.  Hike in the mountains and then, when I have seen my fill, I will begin to build my business...

Edited by Lord_Binky
For grammar

Go to the beach and have a party with all the new people ofcourse 
After that to the swamp, and then to the farmlands to start my business

4 hours ago, Sicario said:

Rusted car for now, but I'll probably upgrade my pledge soon.

4 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Any ideas as to what that career might be?

Not exactly sure yet, really want to be a police officer, but many players will choose that. Maybe a criminal or a business man ;)

After leaving character creator and tutorial I'll most likely try to find the shortest way to a clothing store and try on all the outfits! Then I'll probably go to a hairdresser if you won't get all available hairstyles in character creator. And then probably tattoo parlor...

2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Not exactly sure yet, really want to be a police officer, but many players will choose that. Maybe a criminal or a business man ;)

Or perhaps follow your dreams and become a lawyer like me!