So i know this has probably been asked repeatedly, but im gonna ask it another time since i cant seem to find an answer.

Other than cops being played by real people, what incentive is the game giving to keep people from just randomly killing you the minute you spawn in. Coming from the game of ArmA and a long time player of altis life, island life, tanoa life, arma 3 life, takistan life, and so on, im somewhat concerned. the whole "You rdm'd, heres a suspension." is a decent system and all, but it will scare off alot of players. But then if things like safe zones and excessive limitations are put on the player, what fun would that be? But then again on a third side of things, if you make it that players can kill, and unarmed players dont lose anything if killed, that could lead to alot of exploitations and general APB: Reloaded style chaos.

So simply to sum this whole question up: what are the creators doing to prevent people "RP-ing" a mass shooting, drive-bys, vehicular manslaughter, and general violence?

P.S. As im writing this, i just thought of something, if anything IS being done, leave non-lethal meelee in the game if thats an option. Id like to be a drunk hobo who goes around smacking people for no reason.

What about self defense that results in killing the other? How will that be settled? The in game court system?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, facade said:

What about self defense that results in killing the other? How will that be settled? The in game court system?

Also a good point

4 hours ago, Capped said:

*sighhh*

Search bar man, search bar.

not quite as good a point

4 minutes ago, toxicreign020 said:

not quite as good a point

Not a good point because you didn't bother to search for it?

On 1/5/2017 at 1:05 PM, Capped said:

Not a good point because you didn't bother to search for it?

not a good point because it has little to no helpful input in it. it wasnt like "oh hey check out this forum post" or even just ya know, an answer, no it was "lol here's a general captain obvious answer to your question" especially with a forum signature like that.

5 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

not a good point because it has little to no helpful input in it. it wasnt like "oh hey check out this forum post" or even just ya know, an answer, no it was "lol here's a general captain obvious answer to your question" especially with a forum signature like that.

If you'd look through the forums using the search bar, my post would have been more than helpful. However, you are among those who cannot comprehend when someone wants you to learn something rather than you making a big deal out of it.

4 hours ago, Capped said:

If you'd look through the forums using the search bar, my post would have been more than helpful. However, you are among those who cannot comprehend when someone wants you to learn something rather than you making a big deal out of it.

really because ive searched all 3 terms in my topic, plus griefing, random killings, and things of that nature, and your post was nowhere to be found. only a bunch of unanswered questions similar to mine, with a few of them being "answered" (if thats what you want to call it) similar to what we have here. "the answers out there just find it". a link wouldve saved us a whole unnecessary convo.

1 hour ago, toxicreign020 said:

really because ive searched all 3 terms in my topic, plus griefing, random killings, and things of that nature, and your post was nowhere to be found. only a bunch of unanswered questions similar to mine, with a few of them being "answered" (if thats what you want to call it) similar to what we have here. "the answers out there just find it". a link wouldve saved us a whole unnecessary convo.

I never said it was my post. I said the one where i said to use the search bar.

On 1/17/2017 at 2:46 PM, Capped said:

I never said it was my post. I said the one where i said to use the search bar.

exactly.

Seems like this could have been avoided if the link to this thread was simply posted. It's fine to teach others about the search function, but if you know of a thread that has the information that is being seeked, it's not illegal to post it.

Edited by facade
  • Like 1

Everyone stop fighting.

JamesLuck covers it in this thread. Hope this settles it.

Edited by SamanthaFur

I'll get back on topic. I don't know the answer to your question, but I would like to RP as a troll or a mass murderer. Not seeing how it is breaking RP if those things are things in real life.

On 1/17/2017 at 7:31 AM, Capped said:

They put in the OP that they haven't been able to find the answer. That implies to me that they did try the search function already.

So, really, your responses just made you look bad.

If this post helped you, feel free to hit Like. 

There's literally a million other posts addressing this. 

Also yes, there is an in game court system and people will randomly be called for jury duty.