Honeybadger

The Neighborhood - Recruiting!

29 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Heh, yeah. I mean, I really liked Frank. Once you get to know Jerry and his actual attitude though you realize he is.

You must not have gotten to talk to Frank much :P his loyalty is a facade. Frank reacts the same way Jerry does. Frank begged for a resolution to stay in and when I told him my mind was made up he resorted to name calling and mom jokes that he for some reason thinks are clever. Be glad you got out :) Anyways the past is the past. To the future we look!

6 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

You must not have gotten to talk to Frank much :P his loyalty is a facade. Frank reacts the same way Jerry does. Frank begged for a resolution to stay in and when I told him my mind was made up he resorted to name calling and mom jokes that he for some reason thinks are clever. Be glad you got out :) Anyways the past is the past. To the future we look!

Yeah. Actually is there any possibility I could join the neighbour hood? I'm looking to open a clothing store titled:  Le Phenix (The Phoenix) and sell a large amount of different clothes. I wanted to do it when I was in the Lupranos but I was told I could only have italian themed clothes, I think this would be a great time to start it! 

P.S: If you need proof that I am no longer a Luprano you can ask and I'll be happy to provide. 

37 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

Is the luprano family run by 13 and 14 year olds?

I never got to find out his Frank's age, if he told me. I didn't remember, but there is a lot of them. 

6 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

Yeah. Actually is there any possibility I could join the neighbour hood? I'm looking to open a clothing store titled:  Le Phenix (The Phoenix) and sell a large amount of different clothes. I wanted to do it when I was in the Lupranos but I was told I could only have italian themed clothes, I think this would be a great time to start it! 

P.S: If you need proof that I am no longer a Luprano you can ask and I'll be happy to provide. 

I think in order to open any kind of clothing store you need to have some expertize with 3D modeling software. (If you want to have your own custom -made clothing line.) 

11 hours ago, CraftyMankii said:

I think in order to open any kind of clothing store you need to have some expertize with 3D modeling software. (If you want to have your own custom -made clothing line.) 

They had already said you aren't gonna be able to copy and paste stuff in, it's a custom maker that comes with shapes and symbols and letters and stuff, I dunno exactually. But yeah. 

2 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

They had already said you aren't gonna be able to copy and paste stuff in, it's a custom maker that comes with shapes and symbols and letters and stuff, I dunno exactually. But yeah. 

I didn't say anything about "copy-paste". (3D modeling doesn't work that way.) Even for the custom maker you should have some short of experience with that kind of stuff if you want your product to look good and people give in-game money to buy it. If you are committed in following what you said about opening a store, you should view some tutorial online about modeling, just to have you mind set and what to expect when the game is released.;)   

1) Age? 16

2) Location? AU

3) How long have you been gaming? 8 or so Years

4) Which role do you currently prefer? (Undecided is fine) Business Tycoon / Owner

5) PvE, PvP, or Hybrid? PvE

6) How many hours per week do you plan on playing? Probably around 10

6) What is the reason why you want to join? To help and receive help with other members and to control a part of the island as part of a group

I own a Military Solutions  Company , with services including Private Army, Weapons Dealing and Manufacturing, Armed Cargo transport. I have a 30% Stake in Turtle Beach Real Estate as well. 

On 1/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, Honeybadger said:

If you feel like The Neighborhood is a proper fit for you, please apply via a private message or in the thread below after filling out these few questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Age?

2) Location?

3) How long have you been gaming?

4) Which role do you currently prefer? (Undecided is fine)

5) PvE, PvP, or Hybrid?

6) How many hours per week do you plan on playing?

6) What is the reason why you want to join?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 41

2. Ontario, Canada

3. 20+ years

4. Driver employee

5. PvE

6.a Loads of hours

6.b Organized group structure is better than going it alone

1) 22

2) Macedonia

3) 17-18y

4) Given my rich history in every kind of shooting, driving, MMO games, i'd expect a position that'd give me enough power to abuse the dexteriterly challenged. 

5) Hybrid

6) 20

6) I'd love to team up with adult, serious players in order to have a great influence in as many aspects of the game as possible.

1) Age?

2) Location?

England

3) How long have you been gaming?

For moto f my life, about 9 years.

4) Which role do you currently prefer? (Undecided is fine)

Undecided, I would like to discuss them more with somebody in a discord or some other chat.

5) PvE, PvP, or Hybrid?

Hybrid

6) How many hours per week do you plan on playing?

30-40+

6) What is the reason why you want to join?

I want to join the Luprano family because I feel I would work well with the sorts of people already in this. I enjoy working as a team and i need an organised group of people. I also want to join so I can create relationships with people, meet new people and have better experiences.

(PS: Sorry this is late I recently changed PC and couldn't come on the forum for a while.)

This legit sounds like your trying to start your own corrupt democracy. I mean your basically going against the government. Your providing a safehouse to a mafia and probably other illegal operations. You're to big I would assume, your plan would be shot down by law enforcement as soon as they find out about your illegal counterparts. Then after they find out about that, yall would probably be charged with association to violent groups. If they get proof that your associated with the groups your personally fu**ed in the court of law even with lawyers. Well good luck with the corrupt democracy.

With kind regards - SpeedisHere

screwed.gif

Edited by SpeedisHere

"This seems like a highly illegal operation. Rest assured, I have noted down everyone participating here, and will be launching an investigation into the matter.

Any evidence found during my investigation will be brought to a court of law. And any parties found guilty will be brought to justice."

This is funny but the lupranos are called immature when we are stronger than ever with a lot of members while the neighbourhood has gone defunct

On 23/04/2017 at 3:07 AM, Norway174 said:

"This seems like a highly illegal operation. Rest assured, I have noted down everyone participating here, and will be launching an investigation into the matter.

Any evidence found during my investigation will be brought to a court of law. And any parties found guilty will be brought to justice."

#metagaming 

• Like 1