Honeybadger

The Neighborhood - Recruiting!

The Luprano's were released from the Neighborhood's roster because of their inability to effectively communicate, threatening to reign terror on any and everyone they please, and complete lack of maturity - if you posting in my thread where you don't belong isn't already proof enough of that.. I suggest you delete your post and walk away before you - or myself - embarrass you and your family even more. But if you'd like to have a show, I'll be more than happy to provide the people with one ^^

Jerry1.thumb.PNG.1f4b0a256aa0ad475a6e89f

The first image is great, because not only was it not even 24 hours before what he just posted above, it was like 5 minutes after I released them from the organization for an issue that he caused.

Jerry2.thumb.PNG.bd51026c4784a865e2bcf3d

This second one though might quite possibly be my favorite of the bunch. He was offered reasonable terms, and then I'm pretty sure turned around and attempted to say he could sue me. The gist of it is, I allowed them their own private server for discussion - their conversations were despicable and about as immature as they get, so I unlocked the channel so the whole neighborhood (and now all of Identity) could see how childish they were.

Jerry3.thumb.PNG.4ec5eb1e0593528c2179500

"Please reply....please..?" Haha, well.. My answer didn't change in the morning, but let's fact the facts here guys - He's autistic, and that makes him more intelligent than 13 year olds, just not spelling and speaking though. Or doing math, he also had like 10 crazy ideas that were pretty horrible.. Idk, sounds like the average 13 year old to me I guess. But there you have it folks! The Luprano Family in a nutshell. More entertaining conversations to come. :)

1 hour ago, Resurge said:

I am Jerry capo in the lupranos nobody trust these snakes they denounced our ideas told my don how to run his family they are manipulating snakes don't attemp to join them and don't trust them

Hello Jerry.

Thanks for your mature response to this thread.

For those reading along, allow me to elaborate and set the stage a bit for this grave accusation:

The Neighborhood has its own Discord channel for members to chat and have fun in anticipation of the game's release. This ofcourse allows roleplay too. The Luprano "family" was a presence on this channel, too.

Jerry, recently joining the Luprano's, at a tender 13 years of age, was installed as Capo. We were ofcourse all very happy for him. But power corrupts, and soon Jerry felt that flashing his Capo title around was somewhat of a natural thing. A shame ofcourse but, then again, poor Jerry is only 13. We understand.

Next came wild business ideas, wishes of how the Luprano family would destroy entire businesses (yes, dear reader: your business too!). Basically: anyone who would not side with the Luprano's would be against them, and would be treated bad, extorted, threatened and killed. Because "That is the mafia way". I shudder to think where this boy got his information from.
Needless to say, the business ideas were questioned but fell on deaf ears. Jerry was a Capo and this was the best way to do business.

What shocked us was how easily swayed their Don was. (whom should be a respected, wise, and intelligent man). A 13 year old kid or not, Jerry was "blood", and he was right. By default almost, it seemed.

What followed was a short conversation in which one could only conclude that I and the Don disagreed with our visions. And that, in essence, is fine and should be okay. Different people, different opinions.

To me, the roleplay ended there. We had to think of the Neighborhood as a whole and while I certainly disagreed with the tone, and course of action this family took, based on immaturity and movie- and game rthetoric, it was theirs to decide.

What wasn't theirs to decide however was to put a hit contract on me. Yes, because of a simple disagreement, the whole family felt like removing me entirely. It was at this moment that we called an end to the RP to just have a serious talk. It felt like the line between roleplay and real had faded, and we wanted to make sure there were no grudges.

There were.

The entire family opened up, with slander, curses, and the worst possible things you can imagine being said to me, Honeybader, Brownie, and more. The so-called brotherly family opened up and showed their true colors. They exclaimed how they were "true mafia" (mind you, this is outside of RP) ,that we didn't know 'shit', that we were a bunch of (well, you can fill this in yourself).

As we could not let this slide for all that is decent, we decided it was time for the Luprano family to move on and find a new spot.

We chose to leave it at that and not start a war on the forums as that is immature, not necessary. We can live beside oneanother and go our separate ways.

It seems this offer has also, once again, been neglected and as such we feel the need to express this to the community in response to the above insult.

Honeybadger is filling in the rest with excerpts from our Discord chat, to show all of you who these boys really are.
Be sure to not join up with these guys. They care only about themselves, they are highly toxic. Beware.

TL;DR: They misbehaved on our Discord server, called everyone names (of the worst kind, trust me), and now feel like we mistreated them by kicking them out of the server. Don't waste your time on them :)

Allow me to say, I have zero clue as to what's going on. I don't have my notifications on for Discord so everything you guys are saying is just a blur to me, haha.

3 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Allow me to say, I have zero clue as to what's going on. I don't have my notifications on for Discord so everything you guys are saying is just a blur to me, haha.

Me too

I really don't understand what's going on, but.. I'm honestly sad, Jerry is my capo, he got kinda out of term. I don't speak for anyone, but I find that he needs to act a little more mature then he has, he needs to stop playing the victim card and handle things properly. 

9 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

Now that the mafia is out we can be a legal congolemerate now

Were they ever illegal?

4 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

Yes, mafia is illegal

But how is this illegal. They didn't commit a crime

41 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

But how is this illegal. They didn't commit a crime

Then why are they called the mafia, do you expect them to do the laundry? Of course not they rob and smuggle things.

31 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

Then why are they called the mafia, do you expect them to do the laundry? Of course not they rob and smuggle things.

But what illegal thing did this group do? You can't be illegal for just talking to a murderer. Or else cops would be in prison

2 hours ago, Cornholio said:

But what illegal thing did this group do? You can't be illegal for just talking to a murderer. Or else cops would be in prison

Rly, are you dumb or what? Qligyht is talking about the future of this idea of conglomerate....of course they didn't anything...there isn t a game yet.

What do you expected the mafia to do? Try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia

And if you talk to a murderer, knowing that...ye, it s illegal, you should report him to the police, otherwise,you are in league with a criminal and guess what, that s a crime :)

19 minutes ago, VitoCiancimino said:

Rly, are you dumb or what? Qligyht is talking about the future of this idea of conglomerate....of course they didn't anything...there isn t a game yet.

What do you expected the mafia to do? Try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia

And if you talk to a murderer, knowing that...ye, it s illegal, you should report him to the police, otherwise,you are in league with a criminal and guess what, that s a crime :)

I'm not stupid.

The definition of a criminal is committing a criminal act. Which they are not. They are making associations with people. That's like making an association with you. The only reason anybody thinks this is illegal is because of the word "Mafia". Mafia does not mean criminal. It simply implies a family. If they commit crimes without people knowing, they still aren't criminals. If we don't know they're doing shit like that, we aren't criminals. They aren't aiding fugitives. Because in order to be a criminal you need to be caught. And in order to go to jail for associating with a criminal is if you help them cover up their crime or hide them from the law. 

So I say again for the last time.

THEY. ARE. NOT. CRIMINALS. 

They don't sell drugs. They don't kill. They don't do tax fraud. They don't launder money. They don't smuggle immigrants. They don't rob. They don't run illegal businesses.

If they don't commit the crime. They are not criminals 

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I'm not stupid.

The definition of a criminal is committing a criminal act. Which they are not. They are making associations with people. That's like making an association with you. The only reason anybody thinks this is illegal is because of the word "Mafia". Mafia does not mean criminal. It simply implies a family. If they commit crimes without people knowing, they still aren't criminals. If we don't know they're doing shit like that, we aren't criminals. They aren't aiding fugitives. Because in order to be a criminal you need to be caught. And in order to go to jail for associating with a criminal is if you help them cover up their crime or hide them from the law. 

So I say again for the last time.

THEY. ARE. NOT. CRIMINALS. 

They don't sell drugs. They don't kill. They don't do tax fraud. They don't launder money. They don't smuggle immigrants. They don't rob. They don't run illegal businesses.

If they don't commit the crime. They are not criminals 

Bro..pls.."And in order to go to jail for associating with a criminal is if you help them cover up their crime or hide them from the law" If you know them, and you don t report them to the police you re hiding them from the law.

Then, "The word mafia doesn't mean criminal" hahah nooo. Mafia = Organized Crime Association / Criminal Conspiracy.  If you want to have a business with your family, just put your surname in it...don t call it Mafia, because it has only 1 meaning.

"If they commit crimes without people knowing, they still aren't criminals". Dumbest thing ever heard..so if know i take a knife and go kill somebody in their houses, and i go back to my home..i m not a criminal because no one knows that. And before you said "The definition of a criminal is committing a criminal act" Ahahha bro you are not so ok...

"They are making associations with people" Does this means force them to pay "vig" / "protection money" ? Because if it means that it s extorting money, and that s illegal ofc...(I found "vig" and "protection money", because actually there isn't a word in english for "pizzo")

"They don't sell drugs. They don't kill. They don't do tax fraud. They don't launder money. They don't smuggle immigrants. They don't rob. They don't run illegal businesses."  So what the fuck they do? they call themselves Mafia members and they wash your car? What they do for being called Mafia?

I think i ve answerwed evrything...cya :)

13 minutes ago, VitoCiancimino said:

Bro..pls.."And in order to go to jail for associating with a criminal is if you help them cover up their crime or hide them from the law" If you know them, and you don t report them to the police you re hiding them from the law.

Then, "The word mafia doesn't mean criminal" hahah nooo. Mafia = Organized Crime Association / Criminal Conspiracy.  If you want to have a business with your family, just put your surname in it...don t call it Mafia, because it has only 1 meaning.

"If they commit crimes without people knowing, they still aren't criminals". Dumbest thing ever heard..so if know i take a knife and go kill somebody in their houses, and i go back to my home..i m not a criminal because no one knows that. And before you said "The definition of a criminal is committing a criminal act" Ahahha bro you are not so ok...

"They are making associations with people" Does this means force them to pay "vig" / "protection money" ? Because if it means that it s extorting money, and that s illegal ofc...(I found "vig" and "protection money", because actually there isn't a word in english for "pizzo")

"They don't sell drugs. They don't kill. They don't do tax fraud. They don't launder money. They don't smuggle immigrants. They don't rob. They don't run illegal businesses."  So what the fuck they do? they call themselves Mafia members and they wash your car? What they do for being called Mafia?

I think i ve answerwed evrything...cya :)

If you know them, and you don t report them to the police you re hiding them from the law.

Your words proved my point. How in RP would they know what they do? Answer that, because you think you're so smart

18 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

If you know them, and you don t report them to the police you re hiding them from the law.

Your words proved my point. How in RP would they know what they do? Answer that, because you think you're so smart

Wait...they do something?? And you avoided 13 rows with 1 questions haha

If they do something, somebody will be involved...if you mug X, X will know that you mugged him, of course..."If we mug X, we will kill him"...then somebody will search for him...and the truth comes out...

And you can t do anything without involving someone else...

"How in RP would they know what they do?" Well, I don t know any mafia member...but i know what they do,  as everybody with a bit of smarts...

Try to answer all of my questions now ;)

And i m not so smart, i m just letting you know that you re saying a lot of nonsense...

Edited by VitoCiancimino

18 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

I really don't understand what's going on, but.. I'm honestly sad, Jerry is my capo, he got kinda out of term. I don't speak for anyone, but I find that he needs to act a little more mature then he has, he needs to stop playing the victim card and handle things properly. 

I made another post but its apparently a big drama causer (apparently them posting in our thread isnt) but the screenshots above were the most mature of all of them. Frank is the leader of the Lupranos and hes possibly more immature than this Jerry kid. Id get out and warn your friends as well Phoenix while you still can.

As for Vito and Corn I stopped reading whatever that petty argument was about I hope youll both be able to do the same and carry on with your own opinions. But the reason the Lupranos were released has nothing to do with their criminality, it doesnt even have anything to do with the game. They are immature kids that didnt belong, or contribute anything of value to our big picture. 

Edited by Honeybadger

14 hours ago, Qlight123 said:

Now that the mafia is out we can be a legal congolemerate now

The intention was always to be a "legal" organization. Now that we have removed the Mafia from our representation there will be much less opportunities for our members to involve themselves in anything illegal - but just because the organization is legal does not mean everyone in it will be. Does that make sense? Some players will still want to mix both worlds, and they can do that without effecting anyone who wants to stay legal

35 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

I made another post but its apparently a big drama causer (apparently them posting in our thread isnt) but the screenshots above were the most mature of all of them. Frank is the leader of the Lupranos and hes possibly more immature than this Jerry kid. Id get out and warn your friends as well Phoenix while you still can.

As for Vito and Corn I stopped reading whatever that petty argument was about I hope youll both be able to do the same and carry on with your own opinions. But the reason the Lupranos were released has nothing to do with their criminality, it doesnt even have anything to do with the game. They are immature kids that didnt belong, or contribute anything of value to our big picture. 

Listen, when I first found out about Identity Frank was the first person I meant, he took me in and treated me as if I had known him for years.

I can't leave just like that. Honestly, I apologize as to what went down, but I can't leave, I probably never will untill it disbands, I liked you Honey, I have respect for you, but I can't leave just like that. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

Annnnnnnnnnd. I left, Jerry's way to immature, he doesn't know how to be a Capo. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Annnnnnnnnnd. I left, Jerry's way to immature, he doesn't know how to be a Capo. 

Haha, well that didnt take long. Those guys are so awkward. Honestly Jerrys not even the worst one there. The Lupranos are like the never ending story.. But instead theyre the never ending joke.

5 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

Haha, well that didnt take long. Those guys are so awkward. Honestly Jerrys not even the worst one there. The Lupranos are like the never ending story.. But instead theyre the never ending joke.

Heh, yeah. I mean, I really liked Frank. Once you get to know Jerry and his actual attitude though you realize he is.

6 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

WAITITITITIT WHAT? HE WAS TRYING TO SUE OVER MAKING A FUCKING DISCORD CHANNEL PUBLIC? LOL.

Seriously though, proves how many times he was dropped.