Boumu

Relationships

Will there be player to player relationships; like marriage between players?

If so, would there be tax benefits and joined accounts between the couple?

----------------------------------

ADDED QUESTION:

Will the marriages be required in Churches or pre-selected areas with dress code? Because if I had a wedding I'd want to choose my own special place next to a lake with casual clothes :D

Edited by Xentinel
Added Info

It would be cool if they added the benefits of being a couple but maybe had it so you can toggle the feature so if someone decides to host their own server they can enable/disable it

15 hours ago, ItsWictor said:

I don't know about the economy side, but you can live togheter and get married. :)

Being that sex isn't going included in gameplay, having "kids" sadly won't be possible. I wouldn't mind having kids or adopting! Even if they're NPC till someone fills the spot.

Edited by Sicario

4 hours ago, Lord_Binky said:

So sex in game will be limited to slurp and squelch noises over chat? :/

It's a giant leap ahead from the days where typing "dsakfjhdskjfaskfskafjs" represented an orgaism! :P 

I'll post sources later, no access to PC atm. 

You can get married. You'll require a ring (rings?) and it happens in church. Same sex marriages are possible. So far the only marriage perk I know of is that you can live together in one bedroom apartment, so basically you as a couple count as one player and require -1 bedroom/bed. You can't have kids or make a child character, you can't have sex. 

I think there was something about either your SO or your relationship status showing on your profile or passport when you're married. I'll post the tweets to the informations later this evening, either in edit or next post. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vix said:

I'll post sources later, no access to PC atm. 

You can get married. You'll require a ring (rings?) and it happens in church. Same sex marriages are possible. So far the only marriage perk I know of is that you can live together in one bedroom apartment, so basically you as a couple count as one player and require -1 bedroom/bed. You can't have kids or make a child character, you can't have sex. 

I think there was something about either your SO or your relationship status showing on your profile or passport when you're married. I'll post the tweets to the informations later this evening, either in edit or next post. 

Did they mention all that on Twitter?

8 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Did they mention all that on Twitter?

Yeah, you'll see in a bit ^^ I just don't have my bookmarks on my phone. 

Love your work (I mean bookmarks!) @Vix!! There should really be a FAQ that answers or lists all of these things, instead of trawling the social medias for answers. Either that or a "working game guide" that provides simple answers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sicario said:

Love your work (I mean bookmarks!) @Vix!! There should really be a FAQ that answers or lists all of these things, instead of trawling the social medias for answers. Either that or a "working game guide" that provides simple answers.

Well, if there would be I'll be out of my job D:

3 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Why do  I want to be in a wedding. Oh right. The romance aura.

Yeah one that I have never seen.

518dcbf3c5fa2.png

I never got married in a game... I was engaged once, but that's as far as it went. xD

5 minutes ago, Vix said:

I never got married in a game... I was engaged once, but that's as far as it went. xD

Life a bitch lmao

That is why I sometimes go far away.

Like this picture

bfd0164347d3b169ba085a1ebc8954ec.jpg

16 minutes ago, jcdock said:

You're the real MVP

I actually googled MVP because I had no clue what it means and Google's like "Minimum Viable Product" and I was like :( but then Google said "Most Valuable Player" and I was like :D.

• Like 1

Hopefully the Dev's will make it so the couple's house bill will be paid off 50/50 from their bank accounts; instead of having them argue "I paid last bills month!" and so on 

45 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Hopefully the Dev's will make it so the couple's house bill will be paid off 50/50 from their bank accounts; instead of having them argue "I paid last bills month!" and so on 

I feel like the arguing part would be more realistic xD

• Like 1

Since there's going to be marriage, I wonder how divorcing will work or if there will be a divorce system. And if there is, what about things like alimony? 

Just now, facade said:

Since there's going to be marriage, I wonder how divorcing will work or if there will be a divorce system. And if there is, what about things like alimony? 

They take half your sheet :)

I don't wish to marry in real life, so I probably won't in the game either.

Is marriage the only relationship options or can you do basic romantic relationships too?

I would actually laugh so hard if they added a christianmingle parody website for dating 

• Like 1