MrClark

How will drug raids work

If a player has to have an invite to enter any sort of housing how will police raid the drug labs and stuff? Will there be a certain area to make drugs or can you make them anywhere? Also what if you are at war with another gang and want to raid there coke stash or something like that how ill that work?

9 hours ago, MrClark said:

If a player has to have an invite to enter any sort of housing how will police raid the drug labs and stuff? Will there be a certain area to make drugs or can you make them anywhere? Also what if you are at war with another gang and want to raid there coke stash or something like that how ill that work?

There is no "Home invasions/ Police raiding" You will only get a small quantity that you can grow in the houses or apartments and the rest must be out in fields where anything can be taken/ siezed by the cops.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no "Home invasions/ Police raiding" You will only get a small quantity that you can grow in the houses or apartments and the rest must be out in fields where anything can be taken/ siezed by the cops.

How do u know this for sure

1 hour ago, Luck said:

How do u know this for sure

It's been confirmed by the developers already!

@MrClark You may not like the idea, but the devs have a good reason for it. Also GTA has the same thing "Entry by invite only" You cannot rob someone in GTA...... and Police cannot raid because the wanted players cannot enter their home if wanted.

EDIT:  

Edited by JamesLuck01

Well, in the gameplay showcase for apartment customization, he did imply someone could break into your house when he said "let's check this peep hole to make sure this isn't someone we DON'T want entering our home" So maybe it will be possible, things change.

56 minutes ago, Notic3 said:

Well, in the gameplay showcase for apartment customization, he did imply someone could break into your house when he said "let's check this peep hole to make sure this isn't someone we DON'T want entering our home" So maybe it will be possible, things change.

Stop to think maybe it was a joke?

@Capped

I believe you could enter a house by talking your way in then rob the person since you are already in their place, they don't want ppl to break in players homes while they are away and unable to defend their possessions 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Notic3 said:

@Notic3 The Tweet which is officially from the devs states it won't happen! 

2 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

@Capped

I believe you could enter a house by talking your way in then rob the person since you are already in their place, they don't want ppl to break in players homes while they are away and unable to defend their possessions 

As far as I know, you won't be able to seeing as the other player still paid for all the things in their homes and the devs don't worry their homes destroyed.

well they released a mobile meth lab image it was an RV will you be able to produce drugs in a RV or something?

19 hours ago, MrClark said:

well they released a mobile meth lab image it was an RV will you be able to produce drugs in a RV or something?

The RV can either be a mobile home or a Meth lab but not both at the same time. IDK if that means you can grow drugs in it when it is a home but i doubt that.

Well thats what I mean't so like if you grow drugs on your farm it won't be a home and it would be a farm? Because if you have an RV and make it into a meth lab its not a home. Thats what I was wondering for like marijuana and that sort of stuff

On 1/8/2017 at 9:24 PM, MrClark said:

Like some Breaking Bad sht eh haha, That would be awesome

ok i have a question about this if you have to grow in fields im guessing this is kinda in regards to arma but will you have the fields open like you can pick and choose places to do so and what about storage?

22 hours ago, tehRawk said:

Like some Breaking Bad sht eh haha, That would be awesome

Well you can!!!! This is going to be sweet when it comes out.

I believe they want you to create your own farm to grow Marijuana and also create a place to dry and trim it up to sell. I hope its not like the Arma 3 Altis Life bull sht where you have to go to a "certain area" to get the marijuana. If they do make the drugs realistic I hope they do some research about them and how they are exactly made. I also hope they add the following.

+ Pipes,bongs, and tokes.

+Different strains of marijuana.

+Lights for indoor growing.(For marijuana)

+Lighters

+Warehouses

+Able to build a stash to hide money,guns,items, or drugs.