Sign in to follow this  
OuttaTheTrees

Will this amazing game be coming out on PS4

I would really like this amazing game to come out on console if it's not already because from what I heard it's only coming out on PC and I don't have a PC I can play it on and I would really like to play this game

• Like 1

Well it's a pc exclusive and devs will think about looking into console porting after full game release in the future.

On the side note please search before posting as this is probably the most answered and asked question.

• Like 1

@JamesLuck01 These forums legit need a pop up video on entry or something that explains the questions like these that get asked 50 times a day swear down.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OuttaTheTrees said:

I would really like this amazing game to come out on console if it's not already because from what I heard it's only coming out on PC and I don't have a PC I can play it on and I would really like to play this game

Yeah sorry for posting this found my answer 

Edited by OuttaTheTrees
Wrong

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well it's a pc exclusive and devs will think about looking into console porting after full game release in the future.

On the side note please search before posting as this is probably the most answered and asked question.

Thanks