Alexei_Zharkov

Going into business and then into Politics?

Is it possible to create a business empire and then switch over to politics later (like Donald Trump did)?

I was just asking because if so I could always get a lot of money and then use it to campaign for a political job :D

On 1/3/2017 at 8:34 PM, Alexei_Zharkov said:

Ah, yes, I hear you're quite famous for that around here.

Famous? I wouldn't say I'm famous but I do have a small following of supporters for my campaign 

Holy Shisha its Paul Bloomin' Newman! I guess this makes me the Sundance Kid. :D Anyway, nice post, I might even help fund your campaign so long as you can make a convincing enough claim to make this game great. 

These are the 2 career paths i'm most intrigued about. I feel like (I am) a complete newb around these parts and am wondering how people know about what is in store - is early access running? was there at one time an early access? most importantly, how do Politics & Business work in Identity? Anyone got a data dump for me?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oddball1 said:

Holy Shisha its Paul Bloomin' Newman! I guess this makes me the Sundance Kid. :D Anyway, nice post, I might even help fund your campaign so long as you can make a convincing enough claim to make this game great. 

These are the 2 career paths i'm most intrigued about. I feel like (I am) a complete newb around these parts and am wondering how people know about what is in store - is early access running? was there at one time an early access? most importantly, how do Politics & Business work in Identity? Anyone got a data dump for me?

No, there hasn't been an early access just yet. But they do plan on releasing the first module this year for people to play around and get a feel for the controls. 

Politics and Business works somewhat the same, both only being able to run with the community within it. No NPC's means that people actually have to go out and vote for the candidate they want to be elected. As for businesses, you have to make sure you run your business right or else the connections you have will cease to work with you. Everything is expected to be run by actual players except for the extremely boring jobs that nobody would want. 

And as for my campaign, I do have a thread that you can look at to see if you're interested. And if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them as soon as I can. Have a great day.

• Like 1

Sound, I've done some more gandering around the forum and have better bearings with whats going on. Thanks for clarifying and I'll definitely give your thread a look tomorrow, cheers :) 

6 minutes ago, Oddball1 said:

Sound, I've done some more gandering around the forum and have better bearings with whats going on. Thanks for clarifying and I'll definitely give your thread a look tomorrow, cheers :) 

No problem. Welcome to the forums. :)