Will you be able, as president/mayor, to start a war with some other city or something, which has another mayor? Because I would find it cool to be in the military in the game, and be able to fight for "Stroodum" or something. If this isn't gonna be a feature, that's pretty chilled, but it would make an epic feature.

(sorry for alot of posts, I'm extremely hyped and I need to know what I am gonna do when I play the game)

1 hour ago, Gwiilo said:

Will you be able, as president/mayor, to start a war with some other city or something, which has another mayor? Because I would find it cool to be in the military in the game, and be able to fight for "Stroodum" or something. If this isn't gonna be a feature, that's pretty chilled, but it would make an epic feature.

(sorry for alot of posts, I'm extremely hyped and I need to know what I am gonna do when I play the game)

No military in Identity.

18 hours ago, Gwiilo said:

NO, because there is 1 Governor to the whole island and no military.