Gwiilo

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?

Alright, the title shows my question. What will happen when you die in Identity? Will your character simply respawn? Would he appear in a hospital, and have doctors fix his insides? That would be awesome. But, I believe characters can't die of old-age, so if they got shot, they would have to get it removed by ACTUAL doctors? Would the doctors be ingame characters, or just NPC's? This is an interesting topic actually... Will I have to start fresh when I die? Have a new name, a new IDENTITY? Could the doctors stuff-up the operation, and you slowly die? Can you get sick? Can you get CANCER? Is Ebola a thing? So many questions, such little time to ask, the game's getting released soon, it's 2017, January :D

• Like 1

i hate to burst your bubble but the game has been heavilly delayed. the first MODUAL (a very small taste of the game) is set to be realeased in a coupple months. the full beta probobly wont be released for at least a year, likley longer.

On 02/01/2017 at 3:18 PM, jabba_the_slut said:

i hate to burst your bubble but the game has been heavilly delayed. the first MODUAL (a very small taste of the game) is set to be realeased in a coupple months. the full beta probobly wont be released for at least a year, likley longer.

Im surprised you couldn't hear my teardrops from there :(:(

On 02/01/2017 at 2:17 PM, Gwiilo said:

Alright, the title shows my question. What will happen when you die in Identity? Will your character simply respawn? Would he appear in a hospital, and have doctors fix his insides? That would be awesome. But, I believe characters can't die of old-age, so if they got shot, they would have to get it removed by ACTUAL doctors? Would the doctors be ingame characters, or just NPC's? This is an interesting topic actually... Will I have to start fresh when I die? Have a new name, a new IDENTITY? Could the doctors stuff-up the operation, and you slowly die? Can you get sick? Can you get CANCER? Is Ebola a thing? So many questions, such little time to ask, the game's getting released soon, it's 2017, January :D

Use the search bar.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Use the search bar.

i really don't like you as if only seen posts were you tell someone to use the search bar instead of helping them and posts were you copy and paste your welcome text and its really pissing me of

Edited by Boertjie

2 hours ago, Boertjie said:

i really don't like you as if only seen posts were you tell someone to use the search bar instead of helping them and posts were you copy and paste your welcome text and its really pissing me of

I do change my replies to introductions but not every time. I also tell people to use the search bar because the question has been answered.

Apparently I am told that I am the most helpful on the forum, by a lot of members in the community. So just because I tell someone to search is not a reason to dislike, well its a shit reason anyway.

I usually give an answer unless I am really tired or busy which I usually post a lot at 1am. I can also say that I normally direct the user to the FAQ's depending on the question.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

...because the question has been answered.

I used the search bar, and no answers to the questions were found. Could you tell us what the answer is? 

46 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I do change my replies to introductions but not every time. I also tell people to use the search bar because the question has been answered.

Apparently I am told that I am the most helpful on the forum, by a lot of members in the community. So just because I tell someone to search is not a reason to dislike, well its a shit reason anyway.

I usually give an answer unless I am really tired or busy which I usually post a lot at 1am. I can also say that I normally direct the user to the FAQ's depending on the question.

ok no i understand sorry for the miss understanding

If you're telling someone to use the search bar, he is probably a new member to the community. Provide a link for him before you pull him up on it mate.

2 hours ago, Fidelis said:

If you're telling someone to use the search bar, he is probably a new member to the community. Provide a link for him before you pull him up on it mate.

I usually have the link, or i go find it and give or just give the answer, but I didn't because I was too busy and had no time for this post.

@Gwiilo @RemingtonVanderbilit Here is the post where it has been answered;

3 hours ago, Boertjie said:

ok no i understand sorry for the miss understanding

Maybe you should understand why someone does something yourself before criticising them. I do understand that it can get annoying or frustrating when you see someone tell people to search first. Also if someone simply has searched but finds nothing, they can say that they cannot find it.

This post which i gave above took me 2 seconds to find. I literally typed in death in the search bar, and clicked on 1 post which was not it and the second one was.

Ps: This is the answer too the title of the post.

Edited by JamesLuck01

23 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I usually have the link, or i go find it and give or just give the answer, but I didn't because I was too busy and had no time for this post.

@Gwiilo Here is the post where it has been answered;

Maybe you should understand why someone does something yourself before criticising them. I do understand that it can get annoying or frustrating when you see someone tell people to search first. Also if someone simply has searched but finds nothing, they can say that they cannot find it.

This post which i gave above took me 2 seconds to find. I literally typed in death in the search bar, and clicked on 1 post which was not it and the second one was.

Ps: This is the answer too the title of the post.

OK.. i said sorry and all but yes i will most likely see you on another post so see you later ;)

14 hours ago, Boertjie said:

OK.. i said sorry and all but yes i will most likely see you on another post so see you later ;)

thank you :3