PrimaryD

More Payment Methods?

Im just wondering if there could be added more payment methods to buy identity "passports"? Like paysafe, etc.

Because some people like me, does not have access to a credit card or a paypal account to buy the game.

Edited by PrimaryD

25 minutes ago, PrimaryD said:

Im just wondering if there could be added more payment methods to buy identity "passports"? Like paysafe, etc.

Because some people like me, does not have access to a credit card or a paypal account to buy the game.

Then you are not old enough to play the game and this is the point of it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PrimaryD said:

I am but i have just not wanted to get a credit card...

Then ask a friend and give him the money cash back, where is the problem?

5 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

Then ask a friend and give him the money cash back, where is the problem?

I have no friends near me? There's the problem.

21 hours ago, PrimaryD said:

You don't need a credit card... and you must have a Debit card to get paid from work or your definitely under 18....

More payment options will be available either during beta or full release.

23 hours ago, PrimaryD said:

Why should the devs faff around adding more payment methods to the system because you can't be bothered getting a card?

If owners want gamers money, they should fight enormous pseudo-roleplay market. Thousands of samp/mta free to play servers with 100~1000 online players on each >30 server mods with unique features. Today GTA San Andreas with graphics mods looks almost like GTA V, server mods give functionality and customization. To sell this product it should be sth magnificent, newer done before, antichit tested, crash free, user friendly and fun. Samp/mta already have many antichit options, low crashes/lags even when 1000 players online on server, interface is upgraded every day, many options for communication and interraction. The main problem is fun. If game is about raids it's called Rust. If game is about cops and bad guys it's called SWAT 4. If game is about economics it is called tycoon. If game is about posing it's called Second life. If game is about handling weights through out waypoints and gansta niggas&cool cops, that kick shit out of newbies, it is called peudo-roleplay.

No one will give simple way how to make role play game fun. But there are a lot of ways to make it less shittier. If you say that in this game you can gain your identity and after you login a cool cop says that your charracter should sit on his rubber baton, identity is ower for for this player.

Edited by MrBot