saredhand

aging,shopping,real life moments

It would be good if your character could start from a young age then to grow into their own person. Being brought up in differant life situations I.e big family, poor, rich, adoption, abusive family ect. being able to go to school,college, university. Unexpected life events loss of friends,family. Love sex marriage,children. being able to go food shopping with a wide selection of food drink ect and be able to cook your own recipes. Volcanoes tornadoes and earthquakes ect. Also illnesses and accidents.

I think I read somewhere that you will start as an adult. I believe it's up to the players to create schools/universities. And sex will not be added to the game.

On 31/12/2016 at 11:01 AM, saredhand said:

It would be good if your character could start from a young age then to grow into their own person. Being brought up in differant life situations I.e big family, poor, rich, adoption, abusive family ect. being able to go to school,college, university. Unexpected life events loss of friends,family. Love sex marriage,children. being able to go food shopping with a wide selection of food drink ect and be able to cook your own recipes. Volcanoes tornadoes and earthquakes ect. Also illnesses and accidents.

Why would it be a adult game and then they add kid characters within it.

THE GAME WOULD BE AWESOME if you could have kids or something... But inappropriate in how to get them :/ But adoption centres where NPC kids magically appear would be epic

5 minutes ago, Gwiilo said:

THE GAME WOULD BE AWESOME if you could have kids or something... But inappropriate in how to get them :/ But adoption centres where NPC kids magically appear would be epic

They won't get added for the same reason as gta has no kids. It is innapropriate to kill/run over etc. children and if they would add them, it would have a lot of bad reviews and possibly get removed from the market.

7 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

They won't get added for the same reason as gta has no kids. It is innapropriate to kill/run over etc. children and if they would add them, it would have a lot of bad reviews and possibly get removed from the market.

Oh but its ok to run over adults who used to be kids at one point in there lives! :(

Wheres the world peace

-  Kanye For president 2020

4 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

Oh but its ok to run over adults who used to be kids at one point in there lives! :(

Wheres the world peace

-  Kanye For president 2020

It is "more" okey then kids.. the chance that a kid kills an adult in a movie is much higher that otherwise. The society is very sensitive when it comes to "brutal" games, especially if you could kill children in it.

5 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

It is "more" okey then kids.. the chance that a kid kills an adult in a movie is much higher that otherwise. The society is very sensitive when it comes to "brutal" games, especially if you could kill children in it.

I was making a joke lol. If you could not tell by how I ended with my signature :D