Sign in to follow this  
TheShadowLeaf

Banking system

There should be a proper baking system where you can Put some money into the bank you can get interest on your earnings. You should be able to store cash at home in a Safe etc but you can put some in the bank ;)

12 minutes ago, TheShadowLeaf said:

There should be a proper baking system where you can Put some money into the bank you can get interest on your earnings. You should be able to store cash at home in a Safe etc but you can put some in the bank ;)

I guess there would have to be one since if you died and you were a rich son of a gun it would all be lost. Also getting paid would be done by a bank I presume since who would want to have to go to a place on the map to get paid every so often. I would also predict the bank be run by NPCs mainly but could perhaps have a small amount of user input, say bank clerk or security since an NPC can't RP being robbed

• Like 1

Well, i hope this game has a bank feature similar to gta v. You can have a little cash on your hand for buying small things here and there. But also a viritual bank that can be accessed thru your phone or computer and to use that money you use a bankcard. ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItsWictor said:

Well, i hope this game has a bank feature similar to gta v. You can have a little cash on your hand for buying small things here and there. But also a viritual bank that can be accessed thru your phone or computer and to use that money you use a bankcard. ;)

That would be excellent. 

• Like 1

There definitely will be a bank(s), as one of the earliest artworks show bank robbery. I don't know about house safes though... The thing is that money you carry on yourself can be stolen when you die, and the money you keep in the bank might be stolen if someone robs the bank, but everything that's in your house is completely safe- there are no burglaries, no one can enter your home without you giving them a permission. If safes would be a thing people would simply store money in their houses and apartments to be safe and there'd be no purpose for banks to exist.

I wonder if loans can be taken out from the bank for small business startups, home loans or personal loans. But not just given to anyone willy-nilly... They have to have a good credit rating and job that can afford to pay off the loan over time, dependant on how much they earn.

would be cool if i could use my smartphone to store my money in the bank. the best part would be to get the money i've recieved into my pocket instead of auto transfering it to my bank account after completing a job (sarcasm ends)