My name you will not know, but i will be going with a street name. When you think of me, you think of Loyalty, Respect and a person who will get the job done, and stay quiet doing it, i am really cautious and i rarely will get in to trouble. By looking at the title, you can see that i mean serious business. I am willing to work for any drug related business, as a cook or grower. I will not ask for a big cut and you will benefit by working with me. But there is a catch. You must take my loyal friend with me, because he can work with me and does what i say...

If you are interested, either reply below or private message me. Do not waste my time, and be very specific about your business and how you will thrive to glory and become a drug empire.

-TheCook

• Like 2

yes i will do accordingly what u direct.my no. 8906323588 WhatsApp. Me so that i can easily be in contact. With u.my aim is to become. Druglord

On 12/29/2016 at 8:12 AM, TheCook said:

If you need drug runners hmu

31 minutes ago, Brook said:

Is this forum for online games or actually a recruitment for real gangs?

Real gangs, what the fuck do you think

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • ver.1.22474487139 4

On 6/21/2018 at 9:14 PM, Brook said:

Is this forum for online games or actually a recruitment for real gangs?

Alright dumbass, this forums is for a game called Identity and is only for the GAME nothing else.

On 12/29/2016 at 8:12 AM, TheCook said:

My name you will not know, but i will be going with a street name. When you think of me, you think of Loyalty, Respect and a person who will get the job done, and stay quiet doing it, i am really cautious and i rarely will get in to trouble. By looking at the title, you can see that i mean serious business. I am willing to work for any drug related business, as a cook or grower. I will not ask for a big cut and you will benefit by working with me. But there is a catch. You must take my loyal friend with me, because he can work with me and does what i say...

If you are interested, either reply below or private message me. Do not waste my time, and be very specific about your business and how you will thrive to glory and become a drug empire.

-TheCook

Well since your post has changed a lot and you want to know how I will do business I will try my best to elaborate. I am the leader/founder for Grape Street Crips?.  We make most of our money drug running and dealing with distribution of guns on the side. I will have around 3-5 main suppliers that will supply my gang with drugs to sell on the street.