GeneSmith

Elder Scrolls Roleplay

Hello, this thread is dedicated purely to serious RP. I'm a huge fan of Elder Scrolls and wanted to take time to dedicate a thread for anybody who may be interested. It takes place in every region from Skyrim to Black Marsh. Cyrodil to Elswyer. I hope you join me in a very fun adventure. I will be moderating and will take applications in PM's for other moderators to help run the thread.

Story: Only fifteen years have passed since the events that were perpetrated by Alduin, The World Eater. The strong threat of the Civil War was purged by the Dragonborn. The threats of Dragons have long since passed and Tamriel is free to live as they please.

But in the peaceful times there are always fears. The Psijic Order has made their announcement that a new evil is seeping into the land. Solthstiem has been overwhelmed by Daedra and has become uninhabitable. With the news spreading The Imperial Legion send troops to hold them off before they can reach Skyrim. Becoming overwhelmed fast they retreat back to Solitude, biding their time.

In the far reaches of Tamriel there is said to be a piece of Akatosh hidden from man. Any brave soul to venture long enough to find it may be the last hope of humanity. Nobody knows where it is, at least that's the story. The only people who possess the knowledge of where it may be is the Psijic Order, but they fear the end is already upon them.

Who will be the one to find the piece of Akatosh. Many have already gone, many will not return.

Rules: Please do not go out of character for any reason. This is meant to be a very strict Roleplay thread and I do hope people take that serious. Don't make yourself a god right of the beginning, sure you can start off with alright armor depending on your background. But nothing more than that. Everybody remains nearly equal. 

I myself will have a maximum of two-three characters that will help drive the story. One will be my actual character but the other two may be story characters.

If you have a knowledge of Elder Scrolls this will come easy to you. But if not, please look up anything that may help your character creation or your roleplaying in the thread. Thank you all very much and I hope to see people taking an interest in this.

Charcater Name: 

Charcater Age: 

Race:

Birthplace:

Faction: 

Personality:

Bio (Minimum of one paragraph at least.):

Class Type:

Play Style:

Im going to give everybody time to make their characters. We will start as soon as we have a few people to RP with. At least four to begin with. Hope you all enjoy.

Edited by GeneSmith

Charcater Name: Sleeps-with-women 

Charcater Age: Unknown 

Race: Argonian

Birthplace: Black Marsh

Faction: Thieves guild

Personality: Sneaky

Bio (Minimum of one paragraph at least.):

A cunning Argonian, sleeps-with-women is a womanizing Argonian thief. It is unknown why women love a smelly, slimy Argonian, but it is said he has quick skills with his tongue and tail. 

Sleeps-with-women was born in rural Black Marsh but he made his way to Daggerfall where he made a reputation as a master thief in the thieves guild. He had a falling out with the native Breton's after stealing from and making love to the wife of a Breton nobleman. He now resides in the Imperial city, in the seedy waterfront district.

Class Type: Daggers

Play Style: Thief 

Edited by Frank

Charcater Name: Dun Esh

Character Age: 31

Race: High Elf

Birthplace: Elswyr

Faction: None

Personality: Silent and cunning. But when drunk can be a bit much to handle. He's brave and noble with a strategic mindset.

Bio: Dun was born in Elswyr, where he was raised by the Khajit. He knows nothing about his biological parents, but states that the traveling Khajit Caravans are his real family. 

He's learned many ways of the trade as his parents traveled all over Tamriel to trade. But as he grew into a teenager his attitude grew with him. Angering the leader of the caravan he was attacked and scarred across the face.

After leaving the Caravan he traveled on his own until he was really alone. Spending many years in a cave with no contact, he learned to hone his magical abilities like healing and muffling his footsteps. While he enjoys magic he prefers to use his home made bow and arrows.

Class Type: Archer

Play Style: Stealth

There are not going to be any other races than Human, also this is a Hardcore rl roleplay and not fantasy roleplay game. SORRY for disappointing you!

27 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

There are not going to be any other races than Human, also this is a Hardcore rl roleplay and not fantasy roleplay game. SORRY for disappointing you!

This is for the forums. Off topic means unrelated to the game. Don't assume. 

14 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

This is for the forums. Off topic means unrelated to the game. Don't assume. 

Then why don't you go in a skyrim forum where this belongs to?

10 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

Then why don't you go in a skyrim forum where this belongs to?

Because this a forum for roleplaying. And that's a Roleplay thread is it not?

7 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Because this a forum for roleplaying. And that's a Roleplay thread is it not?

No, this is the forum for the roleplay game Identity. Only bc the game is based on roleplay, doesn't mean you have to practise roleplay of a whole other game, which has no connection with this game at all.

7 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

No, this is the forum for the roleplay game Identity. Only bc the game is based on roleplay, doesn't mean you have to practise roleplay of a whole other game, which has no connection with this game at all.

You said this was a Roleplay game. Other roleplaying games are talked about heavily in these forums. There's an entire thread for the talking of other games. If my RP thread is still RP than there's isn't an issue. If you didn't care about it why comment on it? This is a forum based around one key feature. Roleplay. And if I'm not allowed to express my roleplaying for other things than how is that fair? Plenty of other people do it.

21 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

You said this was a Roleplay game. Other roleplaying games are talked about heavily in these forums. There's an entire thread for the talking of other games. If my RP thread is still RP than there's isn't an issue. If you didn't care about it why comment on it? This is a forum based around one key feature. Roleplay. And if I'm not allowed to express my roleplaying for other things than how is that fair? Plenty of other people do it.

No, there is plenty of threads about ppl telling everyone merry christmas or asking about what gpu/cpu they should/need to have and things like that. But its always meant for the Identity community/and or for the game. Your topic is for the skyrim community with other type of roleplay and a whole other type of gameplay.

Screenshot_20161229-222749.png

24 minutes ago, DonCoglione said:

No, there is plenty of threads about ppl telling everyone merry christmas or asking about what gpu/cpu they should/need to have and things like that. But its always meant for the Identity community/and or for the game. Your topic is for the skyrim community with other type of roleplay and a whole other type of gameplay.

Screenshot_20161229-222749.png

Identity is an RP game. This is an RP thread. There's your explanation as to why this discussion is pointless.

7 hours ago, DonCoglione said:

Dude sorry mate but you make no sence..pls go to a skyrim forum and make there your rp threads

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

• Like 1