GeneSmith

The Red Spade

The Red Spade is a Whiskey Distillery based and formed on The Island. The Red Spade has been around since 1866 with the soul intent of bringing rich quality Whiskey to everybody on the Island. 

IMG_2312.JPG.cf71ee5d9cd894b2874c89bd858

While The Chairman is specifically a smoking lounge with the option of any liquor you want, The Red Spade is a private owned BrewHouse that specializes in making the finest Bourban and Whiskey around. We will be hosting tastings of new Whiskey along with free samples to give out to take home.

IMG_2268.thumb.JPG.7672f8e034b09f37c7082

You'll know it's Red Spade when you spot our signature logo. The Red Spade logo is more than just a brand, it's a family history tradition. In 1856 my great great grandfather one the money used to start up the first brew house with a flush. Spades on the river. As he didn't think black was a good color he changed it to red and kept the Spade, thinking it as a good luck charm for years to come.

IMG_2267.JPG.042e0effbac4d1bc84ea439eef5

We are open to supply staff up bars and different social events. We will be selling publicly and try and keep each bottle at a fair price for everybody to enjoy. At a low price of 8 dollars per bottle you can enjoy Red Spade Bourban or Whiskey.

IMG_2266.thumb.JPG.90956e64245b65acd30bf

Our bottles will be clear glass with our signature logo imprinted onto the bottle and the cap. We want the bottle to come stylish so you can keep it as a beautiful piece of art. Please have this complimentary bottle of Red Spade Bourban as a token of our gratitude.

Thank you all.

IMG_2158.JPG

Edited by GeneSmith
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Another club? What happened to the chairman?

This isn't a club. This is a distillery for Bourban and Whiskey. We just make liquor. The Chairman is still my main club. This is just making signature liquor.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

This isn't a club. This is a distillery for Bourban and Whiskey. We just make liquor. The Chairman is still my main club. This is just making signature liquor.

I hope the game give you a drunk effect when you drink liquour like screen gets blurry and what not that will make drinking liquor even funner

9 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

I hope the game give you a drunk effect when you drink liquour like screen gets blurry and what not that will make drinking liquor even funner

I'm hoping each one gives a different effect. 

Beer- Turns your screen blurry with a slightly green hue.

Whiskey- Makes everything brighter.

Vodka- Turns your screen black?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ErjonBerisha said:

You should have other effects example. you wont walk in a straight line, harder to drive a car, hearing is effected.

Maybe some beverages cause positive effects at the beginning but after a while you may actually get negative affects such as with beer.

Beer- You have improved health and stamina. But after a while you start to get sick and your hunger goes up and your vision gets blurry.

• Like 1

There can also be a alcohol addiction where your going to have long term negative effects and if you don't drink alcohol in a while then you more negative effects but then they start turning positive.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ErjonBerisha said:

There can also be a alcohol addiction where your going to have long term negative effects and if you don't drink alcohol in a while then you more negative effects but then they start turning positive.

If that's the case I could even see the needs for rehabilitation centers. To help you get off of those addictive habits. That's actually a really good idea.

• Like 1

If alcohol is outlawed, and prohibition becomes reinstated by the Identity government, I can still help your business stay afloat...

Edited by Frank

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

If alcohol is outlawed, and prohibition becomes reinstated by the Identity government, I can still help your business stay afloat...

Haha, thanks friend. But if that happens I'll most likely be able to sway that as I'm running for Governor.

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Haha, thanks friend. But if that happens I'll most likely be able to sway that as I'm running for Governor.

Sounds good, but your rival party might come into power and promote prohibition to screw you over. It would sever your profits from your distillery as well as vastly impacting sales at your club and bars. But like I said, sometimes you might need some help from people above the law. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sounds good, but your rival party might come into power and promote prohibition to screw you over. It would sever your profits from your distillery as well as vastly impacting sales at your club and bars. But like I said, sometimes you might need some help from people above the law. 

My club isn't souly a bar. It's more of just a lounge with pool, poker, food and smoking. Drinking is just optional. But I do understand what you mean. If it ever comes to that I'll see to it I come to you for advice or help.

9 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

My club isn't souly a bar. It's more of just a lounge with pool, poker, food and smoking. Drinking is just optional. But I do understand what you mean. If it ever comes to that I'll see to it I come to you for advice or help.

Hey, I get that your a guy with a squeaky clean record and all that, but you know, were just entrepreneurs trying to make some money right? If you ever need something, you know where to find us Gene.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

*Updated company logo thanks to Bob Ross Inc, if you need professional work done make sure to go to him for the best quality work.*

On 28-12-2016 at 2:59 AM, GeneSmith said:

So just out of curiosity.. I believe we can only have 1 job in Identity. Why opt for more?

2 hours ago, Xilion said:

So just out of curiosity.. I believe we can only have 1 job in Identity. Why opt for more?

You can own businesses. These aren't jobs, just businesses 

• Like 1

Are you guys looking for a transport company to move your precious whiskey'sand wines. Send me a message and we come sort something out with Identity biggest, and best transport company. Velocity Logistics is here for the customer, and we cater for all needs and wants. I look forward to hearing from you. 

$8 a bottle? Sign me up! Every good law office needs leather upholstery, floor-to-ceiling bookcases, and tasteful liquor.