Sign in to follow this  
GoodWill

Game Logo

Greetings !

Just wanted to share my opinion. Game Logo looks great to me as a man but for women it looks kinda "That's a shooting game, something like GTA or Watch Dogs" that we know it is not. I mean, to attract and to have a better support from both sides, In my vision the Logo has to be neutral and balanced as well as game content.  

There was a product in Eastern Europe and Russia that had the same Goals, Life, Town, Good 3D Graphics at that time (2004) or so. But it was too "Pink" and had not too much support from boys. After just some short time it became unpopular. It reminds me the same situation but just opposite. 

My suggestion would be to generalize Identity, so it can capture the female attention too.  

(Please don't mind the possible grammatical errors) 

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

The logo is fine how more "gender neutral" can it get. The logo is just simply a logo. You can't expect it to capture the attention of the two genders equally and the devs already showed female character models 

Edited by ColbyF
  • Like 1

How does the logo make you think it's a shooting game? it's a city, a guy with a cap and the text Identity.