Xfera

Disabilities, illnesses, and addictions.

Physical handicaps and disabilities, mental and physical illness, and addictions. This would definitely make the game more realistic! It would also create more jobs and in game content! 

If this was ever implemented it would not be for a very long time + I don't think it will be because I think it would be pointless but on the other hand yes it will bring more realism and more RP.

I do think addictions is something that might happen when doing lots of drugs. Nothing confirmd tho.

On 12/27/2016 at 2:10 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

If this was ever implemented it would not be for a very long time + I don't think it will be because I think it would be pointless but on the other hand yes it will bring more realism and more RP.

They have wheelchair's in Arma 3 NoPixel 

On 27/12/2016 at 9:10 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

I disagree. 

I think addiction, physical and mental handicaps can add another level to what this game is intending to offer. 

The concept of crippling instead of killing is a great example of how this could easily become major impacting variables in how people act in game. 

Addiction should also be part of a game where you can make and distribute drugs, as addiction is another avenue of the field and can play an impact of a drugs ability to be bought and sold. 

Just my opinion of course 

33 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Addiction should also be part of a game where you can make and distribute drugs, as addiction is another avenue of the field and can play an impact of a drugs ability to be bought and sold. 

I only talked about the part of handicaps and disabilities, the drug addiction and stuff will be for sure, but the rest if implemented won't be for a very long time meaning a future release after full release as because all the features they have planned the devs said they would not all be implemented on full release and as  they they will come shortly after it.

• Like 1

I could see the addiction thing but that could be a bit tricky to implement, what kinda handicaps are we talking? Gimpy leg or like MS, or something debilitating like that. I think that would be tryin too hard. It sucks living with disabilities IRL. Ppl make the best of the situation, but i cant imagine it would be fun in a video game, and might even get some protests...Now maybe some random things could happen where u get stuck with a hospital bill, like getting appendicitis, or a bulletwound getting infected. That could be cool if it was done right

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Adding

On 12/29/2016 at 10:46 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I disagree. 

I think addiction, physical and mental handicaps can add another level to what this game is intending to offer. 

The concept of crippling instead of killing is a great example of how this could easily become major impacting variables in how people act in game. 

Just my opinion of course 

I think the Addiction could be implemented into the Stress system they talked about on Reddit and in the Q&A video. If you don't get your drugs you get more stressed and can easier be killed. 

The Handicap System reminds me of ACEfor ArmA 3.

-Noe Rock-

Edited by NOE
  • Like 1

Addictions, probably, other disabilities probably not. Yes it would make the game more realistic but I mean, how fun would it be to be playing a game and have to use a wheelchair or a cane? even if its just an injury you cant pursue careers at least until you heal.