WhtGhstBlckGhst

I'll just leave this here...

5 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

Looks cool, but what does this have to do with Identity?

I've moved it to "Off-topic" :)

I've been following this for about a year and a half and I've been telling everybody I can about it. There's a whole bunch of RP opportunities in this game and I know that I'm gonna be playing the shit out of it.

Oh right I should give you some context? I posted this a bit back

With the explanation that fans and Dev's should be expecting this level of Weapon System modeling I truly hope the level of expectation on all sides, is this high. So any way, was posting this when it dropped. It shows you in further detail, the modeling of each moving/removable part with in the weapons system.I'd say fidelity highly applies to Identity.

5 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Oh right I should give you some context? I posted this a bit back

With the explanation that fans and Dev's should be expecting this level of Weapon System modeling I truly hope the level of expectation on all sides, is this high. So any way, was posting this when it dropped. It shows you in further detail, the modeling of each moving/removable part with in the weapons system.I'd say fidelity highly applies to Identity.

I'm excited for the extensive weapon customization and character creation. It's gonna be amazing.