Raja

Music Opinions

*Optimized for headphone users haven't mastered it for speakers yet 

I just wanted to get some opinions on this beat i made please feel free to be open, Negative/positive it doesn't matter as long as its constructive criticism.  

Wait for the drop :D 

http://freemp3host.com/play:28769

Thank you

Hey there, I like it!  Nice thick bass over the kick drum and 808'ish snare.  Synth is cool too (though an added effect to "air" it out for more depth would be good).  Some suggestions:

-A nice rising, reverse cymbal or effect in the intro would accentuate the drop more

-A sweeping, atmospheric synth pad through the main verse would smooth out the mix nicely.

-Offbeat finger snaps are cool! Use more! :D

SHAMELESS PLUG: 

• Like 1

On January 5, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Bushido808 said:

Hey there, I like it!  Nice thick bass over the kick drum and 808'ish snare.  Synth is cool too (though an added effect to "air" it out for more depth would be good).  Some suggestions:

-A nice rising, reverse cymbal or effect in the intro would accentuate the drop more

-A sweeping, atmospheric synth pad through the main verse would smooth out the mix nicely.

-Offbeat finger snaps are cool! Use more! :D

SHAMELESS PLUG: 

Thank you for the feedback ill definitely keep your suggestions in mind :) The Pad is a for sure addition, iv been searching for risers that'll be more fitting for the beat so hopefully that journey will soon come together.