Question

If i start à company could i buy à office or a big building as headquarter of my company. Where other people Also could get in 

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Scottv10 said:

If i start à company could i buy à office or a big building as headquarter of my company. Where other people Also could get in 

There will be some buildings you can lease

• Like 1

Eventually, I'm going to have to guess yes. I can imagine the Dev's understand the importance of offices, storage units, warehouses, etc. I agree with the idea, organizations need a central location to act out of.

Well actually I eat my words, OF COURSE there is going to be offices one can purchase and use. If there is going to be professions that logically require office space EX: Lawyers, Government, CEOs, Fat Cats, Top Cats, Short Cats.... It will be so.

• Like 1

I am hoping that will be implemented, because retail or such companies will have a hard time storing their products and such. Let's give this to @HairyGrenade to see what he has to say about this question, that even I am interested in.

I'm 97% sure I read somewhere on the forums that there will be warehouses and things of the sort.

The 3% is that I may be wrong but idk. :P