B_Cazo

Vehicular Variety

Hi!! In the trailer I saw a Dodge Charger with amazing detail, what different kinds of cars will be in the game? Will the cars appearances change because of which department you were hired at? Example: If you get hired at the Sheriffs department your car will say Police, Sheriff, etc. and you can go all throughout the county. But if you are city police your car says (City name) Police, and such. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into this game and I can tell it should become as popular as GTA with a few years. Thank you!!

12 hours ago, B_Cazo said:

Hi!! In the trailer I saw a Dodge Charger with amazing detail, what different kinds of cars will be in the game? Will the cars appearances change because of which department you were hired at? Example: If you get hired at the Sheriffs department your car will say Police, Sheriff, etc. and you can go all throughout the county. But if you are city police your car says (City name) Police, and such. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into this game and I can tell it should become as popular as GTA with a few years. Thank you!!

We won't know what cars will be in Identity since those are going to be the last bit of the development process.