Sign in to follow this  
Elric_VIII

Hello from Nevada

Hi everyone I am Elric and I can't believe I took me so long to find this gem in the gaming world. As a fan of Dark RP or PERP servers from Gmod I always wished for more that couldn't be done due to the limits of Gmod. Then one day in my game design program my teacher whips out an article on Identity and I immediately fell for it. I love the idea of having an interactive community where npcs are not the main interaction for RP. If i knew of Identity earlier during its kickstarter i would of signed on immediately. This is the first MMO I have been genuinely excited for in a long time and I've gone through countless (no life am i right). I can't wait to see the amazing stuff to come.

Edited by Elric_VIII

Welcome @Elric_VIII, great to have you join us! What occupation do you plan on having in the game? I'm very interested in being an officer or possibly a criminal. Maybe both and live a double life! ;)

If you have any questions feel free to toss me a message!

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

15 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @Elric_VIII, great to have you join us! What occupation do you plan on having in the game? I'm very interested in being an officer or possibly a criminal. Maybe both and live a double life! ;)

If you have any questions feel free to toss me a message!

Like many others I do plan on having a criminal life but I would like to possibly find a career where i could be more world impacting than a mayors choices. The game is called identity so i'm shooting for something big heh.

17 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Thank you for this information and a Merry Christmas to you aswell

Edited by Elric_VIII