xVAULTxDWELLERx

How deep will police work actually be?

4 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

I have the right to drive a fucking car.

No. You don't.

I will tell him to get me my lawyer before taking any test.

Excellent! And while we wait for your lawyer we will arrest you, take you to holding, search you, search your car and then impound it! Have fun with all of that!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

No. You don't.

Excellent! And while we wait for your lawyer we will arrest you, take you to holding, search you, search your car and then impound it! Have fun with all of that!

Lmao, sure, sure.

Cause abusing police rights is legal. Lmao good luck with that. :)

Wha do you mean you are guilty until proven innocent? Why should I serve jailtime unrightfuly, if I kill someone in self defense? What the actual fu**?!

24 minutes ago, Magor57 said:

Wha do you mean you are guilty until proven innocent? Why should I serve jailtime unrightfuly, if I kill someone in self defense? What the actual fu**?!

No clue how it is in your country but in mine you're locked up when waiting for trial if there are corpses involved. 

@FlyingDuck you'Re not allowed to drive a fucking car, but maybe to drive @xVAULTxDWELLERxs car :D

hope i can buy a "maschinen" taser (taser as machine gun) to get rid of wannabe gangsters, annoying musicans and peoples that think standing on the street is cool

2 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@FlyingDuck you'Re not allowed to drive a fucking car, but maybe to drive @xVAULTxDWELLERxs car :D

hope i can buy a "maschinen" taser (taser as machine gun) to get rid of wannabe gangsters, annoying musicans and peoples that think standing on the street is cool

I got people driving the car for me doh. But don't worry I don't like wannebe gangsters either. 

But I am not a wannebe. But yeah please, get rid of them, less work for me.

@FlyingDuck please be realistic. you'll be garbage bag guy or what ever, because you're already telling everyone about it we'll avoid you and if we see a corpse you'll most definitely get jailed for it. cheers

31 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@FlyingDuck please be realistic. you'll be garbage bag guy or what ever, because you're already telling everyone about it we'll avoid you and if we see a corpse you'll most definitely get jailed for it. cheers

Sure, sure...

lmao. I love being stereotyped by people.

14 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Sure, sure...

lmao. I love being stereotyped by people.

Don't worry, Vixie supports you! :D

On 1/4/2016 at 9:13 AM, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Ok im seeing people on these forums talking about SWAT training and warrants and courts and evidence and detective work and fingerprints and all that stuff. Guys this is NOT a police simulator. I don't know what you think this game will be like but i HIGHLY doubt the police work will be as detailed as you guys are imagining. Im betting most of what the police will do in this game is drive around and answer minor calls. Those of you who are looking for immersive police work should check out "Police 10-13".

Or you could, oh I don't know, become an actual police officer (like me :) )

I think measures will be made to keep the game accurate enough without the chores such as paperwork.

Proper discipline and search/arrest methods would probably be nessessary. 

Besides, there will be plenty of servers.

Some servers will have 8 year old wanna be cops that do a terrible job and other servers will be hardcore were people don't mind participating in a cop simulator. Arma 3 is a army simulator and it's not all paperwork, look how popular it is.