shadow22

Sirius Investments Inc.

Hello, my name is Gabriel the founder of Sirius Investments.

Our company sell shares of other companie, currencies , etc...

Our company have been found on 2nd of January 1993.

Me and Chris, my best friend, we were working in one of the best stock markets on Wall Street.

Well than the company broke and we didnt had job but we had money, so we decidet do make Sirius Investments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job list:

CEO/Founder - Gabriel Guldan

Vice-President - Chris Sarnovsky

--------------------
We look for:

Broker

Secretary

---------------------

Broker => Your job is to call random numbers and get people to invest in market. You get 7% of every trade. If the trade is under 1/dollar per trade (pennystock) you get 50% off all sold trades. Your job is risky but trust me you will be rich! ;) . To become a broker you have to make a course ( we offer it for 800dollars). By passing the course you get your certificate and you are redy to work.

Secretary => If broker gets a payment he will pass the client to your phone and you accept the payment. You stay at doors and care about visits, inspectors, journalists. Your sallary will be given to you later. You need a fast course which is for free(provided by us).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Form:

Your Name:

Which Job Are You Interested In?:

Why?:

Why Should We Hire You Over Someone Else?:

Any Experience In Trading?:

For any info contact me (shadow22 / Gabriel)

(story is not real, but we trade irl and we are at economics school)

Sirius Inc..png