Kickapoo

Backer Only Area?

Recently I was on the website for the upcoming game 'Last Year' Which is pretty much the Friday the 13th game. Anyway, I noticed on that site that it had a 'Backer only area' which meant that the people who had backed the game on kickstarter had first hand access to prototypes, screenshots and sneak peeks etc. I think that would be a superb idea here because to be honest the people who helped get this thing off the ground in the first place haven't been put forward of anybody else whatsoever. What do you guys think? @HairyGrenade @Motown @Paratus

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Recently I was on the website for the upcoming game 'Last Year' Which is pretty much the Friday the 13th game. Anyway, I noticed on that site that it had a 'Backer only area' which meant that the people who had backed the game on kickstarter had first hand access to prototypes, screenshots and sneak peeks etc. I think that would be a superb idea here because to be honest the people who helped get this thing off the ground in the first place haven't been put forward of anybody else whatsoever. What do you guys think? @HairyGrenade @Motown @Paratus

Oh yes, please that's a great idea (I don't know why i never suggested this! as I have a donator only forum area on my forums.

• Like 1

We'd love to do this! We still need to integrate pledge tiers into forum user accounts. After that is sorted, we'll see about making this happen!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Love this idea, hopefully it goes in affect soon! :)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Motown said:

We'd love to do this! We still need to integrate pledge tiers into forum user accounts. After that is sorted, we'll see about making this happen!

Great! Glad to see you've taken a real interest :))))))

On 12/21/2016 at 8:12 AM, Kickapoo said:

I don't see anything wrong with this idea. I think having a backer-only area as you suggested would be pretty cool. You'd get your hands (or cursor) on screenshots and updates before the general public does! Although it wouldn't do anything for me as I'm not a backer, but that's cool with me.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Bumpadee dump

You know it's against the rules to bump xD. Hairy told me that before the new year and so that's why my post is sliding away hidden from being seen.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You know it's against the rules to bump xD. Hairy told me that before the new year and so that's why my post is sliding away hidden from being seen.

Never even knew that, I'm sure doing it once won't hurt.

• Like 1

genuenly fab idea, im a backer myself and would love to see this. the one problem I can see is that I don't think the images would be exclusive for long, as soon as they are posted In the backer only area they would be posted on external sites/services as well. Im not trying to say that only us BACKER SUPERIOUS can see the new content, just that we wouldn't exactly see it first if the femtosecond its posted there it gets posted every where else. as well.

just a thought :)

1 hour ago, jabba_the_slut said:

genuenly fab idea, im a backer myself and would love to see this. the one problem I can see is that I don't think the images would be exclusive for long, as soon as they are posted In the backer only area they would be posted on external sites/services as well. Im not trying to say that only us BACKER SUPERIOUS can see the new content, just that we wouldn't exactly see it first if the femtosecond its posted there it gets posted every where else. as well.

just a thought :)

Maybe it could be things which they won't show unti l like certain things happen. e.g. the cars for our pledges. (Mine = Sports Car)

On 19/01/2017 at 3:45 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Maybe it could be things which they won't show unti l like certain things happen. e.g. the cars for our pledges. (Mine = Sports Car)

Anything which provides a preview or insight into the game would suit me as a 'backer exclusive'

Just asking.

Are you talking about the people that are still buying beta access and the game?

Or are you talking about people that donated on kickstarter?