Sign in to follow this  
MichaeLL

what happens when you DIE?

Question

does anyone know what happens when you die in identity. if i get shot by someone will i simply go to a hospital like in GTA . maybe i'd have to start again 

if anyone knows or has cool ideas then make a comment  

3 answers to this question

Well, I don't believe anything about death has been set-in-stone / released. However, just going off of some of the similar consequences, it could just be a respawn or it might have an actual affect on your play, (such as a temporary lock-screen / kick from server.) Once again, this is all just 'what if' suggestions, and I could be very wrong. 

• Like 1

If I had to throw my two scents in, if they take the realistic approach (which I hope they do) there should be player looting. And when you die, be in a hospital being taken care of by nurses / doctors or whatever for like 10 minutes.

Okey, let me clear things up for you guys. @MichaeLL @TWOPanzer @Valvatorez Dev's have confirmed that if you get shot unconscious you will either wait for the ambulance to arrive and a paramedic to revive you or you will respawn at your last bind location being your house/ apartment. (This could be changed at any given moment in time by the devs)

@MichaeLL Please post in the right section because this is the introduction section and not the Q&A!

@HairyGrenade This is a question please move, thanks.

Edited by JamesLuck01