Trashman

Drug Enterprise

I will be holding an administrative position in a drug enterprise, and I am looking for at least two others who would be willing to under me. If accepted, your tasks would mainly include drug distribution and transportation. The pay will start out low but quickly rise as the industry starts up. If interested, comment below.

Edited by Trashman
spelling

Hopefully warehouse space will be available to buy, If not you'll have to use a network of apartments for production. Transfer that production to a central location for inventory then distribute. A network of apartments I may be willing to help you develop..

*I should say the town square module will be the testing ground for network production through apartments. Warehouses may come later on but for major production as of right now, a network will need to be established.

Edited by WhtGhstBlckGhst
  • Like 1

You can hire me but when the contract runs out you'll have to rehire me. Click my signiture for prices.

We'd have to negotiate "module" prices as everyone will be confined to a square radius and "down range" transportation wont be an option.

• Like 1