Azerny17

Cars And Customization

here is some things i really want in this game!

Cars: Toyota Supra (MK4), Nissan Skyline (r32,r33,r34,r35)(GTR and GTST (GTT), Nissan Silvia (s13,s15) Toyota Chaser, Dodge Charger, Honda Civic EG3, 2000 Toyota Altezza, Honda CRX, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evo 3, Evo 6, Evo 8, Evo 10 Final Edition) Honda NSX, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Nissan 350z, Nissan 370z, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Mazda RX7, Lexus LFA, Nissan 240z, 1967 Pontiac GTO, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Hemi, 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, 1968 Dodge Charger R/T, 1949 Oldsmobile Rocket 88

I know you can't make the exact same cars but here are some of the cars i know a lot of people want. im not much of a american muscle guy so some one can be nice and fill in that part. :) If you want some info on the cars i can help you (dev) becouse im a mechanic in real life :) 

4 hours ago, Azerny17 said:

here is some things i really want in this game!

Cars: Toyota Supra (MK4), Nissan Skyline (r32,r33,r34,r35)(GTR and GTST (GTT), Nissan Silvia (s13,s15) Toyota Chaser, Dodge Charger, Honda Civic EG3, 2000 Toyota Altezza, Honda CRX, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evo 3, Evo 6, Evo 8, Evo 10 Final Edition) Honda NSX, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Nissan 350z, Nissan 370z, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Mazda RX7, Lexus LFA, Nissan 240z, 1967 Pontiac GTO, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Hemi, 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, 1968 Dodge Charger R/T, 1949 Oldsmobile Rocket 88

I know you can't make the exact same cars but here are some of the cars i know a lot of people want. im not much of a american muscle guy so some one can be nice and fill in that part. :) If you want some info on the cars i can help you (dev) becouse im a mechanic in real life :) 

I think most of the cars will be modern and not old fashioned as the game is based off "American Modern Day Life"

Well in Modern America Classic Cars are not as rare enough to even be considered exempt from Identity. Of course you probably would not see someone rolling down the street in one of the first cars made but you would see stuff like a 1959 Corvette or a 1969 Dodge Challenger. If you want it more American, Classic Cars to exotic new cars is one of the biggest things i would believe would be apart of that Modern American life style. Correct me if im wrong do not modern american citizens rich or not wish or currently have some type of classic car? I currently have a 1970 Dodge Swinger in my backyard and im considered lower middle class.

Edited by Elric_VIII

I agree with ELRIC up here. I understand that the game is set in modern America but I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate the nostalgic items for collections/use. Would be even cooler if these older items/objects were extremely hard to get a hold of. Like a 69 charger, yes. Or a Mosin-Nagant for the wall. An old Minolta 35mm camera for the photographers, a long with a full functioning dark rooms and photograph processing. I know for a fact if I was in someones apartment and distinctly noticed an older item that I'm aware does not exist in the current narrative, I'd immediately start trying to negotiate a price while I'm gawking.

25 minutes ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

I agree with ELRIC up here. I understand that the game is set in modern America but I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate the nostalgic items for collections/use. Would be even cooler if these older items/objects were extremely hard to get a hold of. Like a 69 charger, yes. Or a Mosin-Nagant for the wall. An old Minolta 35mm camera for the photographers, a long with a full functioning dark rooms and photograph processing. I know for a fact if I was in someones apartment and distinctly noticed an older item that I'm aware does not exist in the current narrative, I'd immediately start trying to negotiate a price while I'm gawking.

oh i would so love it if we were able to use antique guns that have to be restored or something to use. Snipeing some people with a Mosin or just hearing the reload of a Grand will make any experience.

• Like 2

There will be EU modern cars ?

Audi RS 3  RS 4, Ford Focus RS/ST, Fiesta ST  ..

I'm a tuner in real life so if dev's need some info i'm here :D

• Like 1

Parano im a nismo mechanic here in sweden working on all the new nismo cars and i wanna see some Euro and Jap cars to. But as someone said it's a modern american game and all but i see alot of old GTR's in the US becouse car collectors and stuff. So i don't see why only amarican cars will be in the game :D

• Like 1