Hey community, just trying to share an idea. I was thinking how television can be even better. I had an idea where a person can start there own television program instead of having to watch live streams. I feel like this would be cool because the players can be informed on accidents, shootings, politics, etc... or other shows could even be added and advertisements, the idea about how all this works is a player with a sizable amount of money can start a company which will be a television station, and have money to invest in cameras and to set up whatever they'll be recording. For advertisements I feel would be a big one because players can get their business to be known around the community and other players will know where to look and and know all the buisnesses around, also when a new mayor is being elected advertisement could be a really big help. I feel like if the players were to be able to create the television themselves it would seem really realistic and be really fun and lots more jobs would come like actors/actresses, anchormen/women, journalists, cameramen/women, etc...

7 hours ago, Daniel__s said:

the idea about how all this works is a player with a sizable amount of money can start a company which will be a television station, and have money to invest in cameras

Yeah, this idea has been suggested already in different ways and well the developers have stated that there won't be something like this as "Cameras" are heavy network objects and so it's not planned in the future! But this decision could be changed by them and re-looked upon in the far future!

Radio stations are a thing I believe!

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 2016-12-19 at 2:35 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, this idea has been suggested already in different ways and well the developers have stated that there won't be something like this as "Cameras" are heavy network objects and so it's not planned in the future! But this decision could be changed by them and re-looked upon in the far future!

Are PLAYER owned radio stations a thing, with like talk hosts and such, or is it just radio stations with   Constant music and pre recorded voices that continuously loop over and over, like GTA?

10 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

Are PLAYER owned radio stations a thing, with like talk hosts and such, or is it just radio stations with   Constant music and pre recorded voices that continuously loop over and over, like GTA?

I am absolutely sure you can host your radio station. @HairyGrenade and I know players are already making business posts about there one.

On 12/19/2016 at 4:35 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

You could always start a news station or a newspaper & the "reporters" could be on scene & they could screenshot things & post them along with their stories on the forums or a website. OR, better yet, if there'd be a way to post those in game, perhaps on the internet. That'd be awesome. I think it'd be neat to see something go down, & then arrive on the scene & interview witnesses and officers. Then go get statements from the government officials.

• Like 1