Identitythief

How far will you go in terms of character customization

To, Dev team

i would like to know how far you guys will go with the character customization as usually it is a big thing.

So, in terms of facial appearance ageing and all that what should we be expecting

And for people that dont have money or dont want to buy someone elses design will there be added default clothing. i would also like

to know wether you would be able to copy and paste in desgns for clothing etc.

yours gratefully, The IdentityThief 

Edited by Identitythief

Doubt you'd be able to copy and paste, as that'd take all the fun out of making your own clothing business.

• Like 2

Hopefully as time goes on the character customization will be one of the most realistic where i can change almost every aspect of my face and body and potentially make me look exactly like myself or you know Jennifer Aniston possibly *cough* I mean err Arnold Schwarzenegger Yeah manly body.

• Like 1

i know with this game they will have good customisation, i will be a little like Grand Theft Auto, looks so fucking promising, I PRAY THIS DONT FLOP!!!! 

• Like 1

Ahhh I can't wait! The clothing for females has me so excited. Character customization is my main reason for playing. All the other aspects are just bonuses! :)

• Like 5

I don't think there will be or should be any skin aging. At some point realism just becomes annoying and as don't wanna get stuck playing some fat wrinkly old hag.

• Like 6

How about a smartphone application that scans in your actual body, from scars and blemishes to actual skin color?

On 26/12/2016 at 11:39 PM, garethcallan said:

i know with this game they will have good customisation, i will be a little like Grand Theft Auto, looks so fucking promising, I PRAY THIS DONT FLOP!!!! 

personally i don't think GTA is a good comparison to this game

• Like 2

With the game quality that they are promising so far, I 100% garauntee that there will be a great customiser. 

On 1/23/2017 at 4:48 PM, DalDynamik said:

How about a smartphone application that scans in your actual body, from scars and blemishes to actual skin color?

Well, I'd rather not RP an obese 13 y/o.. So...

On 1/29/2017 at 4:36 AM, NecroIgy said:

personally i don't think GTA is a good comparison to this game

I Was gonna say the same thing Lmao, Gta would be fun if it had the same idea of this game tbh

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 7:23 PM, PhoenixFury said:

Well, I'd rather not RP an obese 13 y/o.. So...

That Would be pretty creepy lol

Character customisation is quite important to me in a game like this, adds to the Role playing part too.

I'm hoping I'm able to replicate real life clothing brands into the game and make a business from selling clothes. 

Yes I think character customisation is a big thing in role playing games it makes everyone unique and give people something to speak about from the get go so I really hope there is loads of customisations